2006 Formula 34 PC
This Formula 34PC has earned the right to be called a performance cruiser.
It has a wave-taming deep-V hull that runs smooth, nearly 50 mph and can make button hook turns.
Packaged with enough flash and dash to keep you cruising in high style.
Built extra-durable, this 34PC looks Great.
- Preferred twin 496 MAG engines with Bravo III's with low hours
- DTS/SmartCraft - Auto Pilot - Radar
- Bow Thruster - Windlass
- Gen. Set - A/C
Major refresh in 2012/13: Please review Full specs.
Owner purchased his boat in the fall of 2012 and had the following items reconditioned or replaced.
- Removed, cleaned, and tuned AC and Gen set.
- Pulled out engines and replaced every hose, starters, filters, and belts with full tune-ups
- Replaced lower drives on both engines, new bellows, transom electrical fixtures,
- Added a raw water wash down pump,
- New premium canvas, new cabin carpet
- Two new Kenwood stereos,(cockpit and salon) with JL speakers and new TV‘s, new VHF radio
- New bow cushions, aft cockpit filler cushions
- Custom Cherry berth surround,
- Fresh bottom paint
- 150 feet of new anchor chain
- Custom new Cockpit cover
- All new bilge pumps, LED lights throughout
- Premium underwater lights.
- New trim tabs and automatic trim leveler system.
- Upgraded to new chrome Livoris controls and ran new cables
Standard equipment (major items): Anchor windlass; remote searchlight; windshield wipers; radar arch; hot/cold transom shower; 30a shore power; galvanic isolator; trim tabs; AM/FM/CD stereo w/6 speakers; 20" flat-screen TV/DVD player; wet bar; Bimini top, front, side, aft curtains; 3-battery system; 60a battery charger; high-water alarm; 2-burner stove; refrigerator; microwave; water heater; vacuum-flush commode; 12K-Btu a/c; central vac.
- Below decks, the 34PC sleeps up to six in a forward berth, aft berth, and convertible dinette/salon settee.
- The galley has a solid-surface counter with a flush sliding cover for the recessed cooktop.
- There's plenty of storage space and the flat-screen TV that can be seen from the entire cabin.
- Drawers are numerous.
- Two flat screen tv's - Salon 26" and in the Mid Cabin a 20"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.