2006 Marlow 37.5 Prowler Classic
TOMOKA is a wonderfully exciting boat to operate. This boat is fast and very responsive. Excellent for cruising and exploring remote shallow water areas. Motivated seller.
TOMOKA is a beautiful example of classic commuter design of years gone by, in this limited semi-custom production run vessel. Modern boat building process of Full Stack Infusion© using the latest composites defines a classic boat that can really perform when the ocean calls. Her twin-engine Yanmar Diesel 315-hp traditional drive power plants will easily provide a comfortable 30-knot cruise. Overnight and entertain in comfort with the galley up layout, with island berth below. This Marlow will carry you on your next adventure in style and comfort.
Mechanical services completed 2016 and Seller is motivated.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream Gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Full Stack Infusion© composite hull.
- Vinylester resin and close cell foam construction
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide-away electric windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (5) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders
- Hideaway Electric Anchor Windlass System - with dashboard and remote handheld control
- Plow -style anchor with 150’ stainless steel chain and Maxwell electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- Settee - Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Settee cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather with Navy piping
- Table - Varnished teak table with removable pedestal
- Storage locker under transom seat/access
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
Swim platform - Integrated swim platform
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Stidd helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- Forward of the passenger seat and hidden in cabinetry is the convection/microwave oven and the pass-through to the cabin.
- Galley-up: Behind the passenger helm seat is a teak cabinet hiding the galley-up flush mounted two-burner plates and sink.
- Below the helm passenger seat can be found the second refrigeration unit.
- Starboard side cabinet under the helm seat.
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an inboard-facing settee with a varnished Cherry shelf caps and cabinets.
- Settee cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather with Navy piping.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
HELM and NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS
Teak dash-face and wheel steering:
- Garmin GPS map Chartplotter/Sonar/Radar
- ICOM full function Microphone VHF Radio
- Garmin GHP Autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- Side Power bow-thruster control
Through the forward companionway door and down three steps is a cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Marine Air air-conditioner (Service complete 2016).
- To starboard at base of stairs is the Head, to include vanity separated by a door to the wet bar.
- Forward of the head starboard side is the wet bar, sink and cabinet refrigerator.
- Above the wet bar on a swiveling mount is the TV
- Anchor locker door forward of the island berth on forward bulk head
- Settee/Double berth - Portside at base of the stairs is the settee that converts to a double berth.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System
- 110 V AC Electrical System
- Generator: Onan 9-kw
Yanmar 6LPA-STP 315-HP 6-cylinder diesel engines (port engine rebuilt 2016):
- Twin ZF transmission
- Nibral props - Reconditioned 2016
- Side Power 12-volt DC reversible bow thruster - NEW 2016
- Marine Air air-conditioning - Service complete 2016