2006 Regal 3360 Express Cruiser
** SOLD **
The regal window express model was an innovative design featuring a cabin window which adds additional lighting to the entire cabin. This one owner boat has extremely low hours and has always been lift kept and flushed after each use. Additional options include the 8.1 Volvo engines for improved top end performance and mid-range economy.
Double berth forward with overhead hatch, galley to port, convertible settee to starboard and guest stateroom aft. Head is aft of galley to port. Mid cabin features rich beige leather fabric, cherry joinery, hardwood flooring and designer fabrics. Marine air with digital controls.
Settee to starboard with dining table that converts to berth, flat screen TV, and built in vacuum system.
2 burner glass top stove, stainless sink, pressure water, isotherm refrigerator under counter, and microwave.
Forward double berth, privacy curtain, and overhead opening hatch.
Mid cabin double and flat screen TV.
- Bimini with full camper enclosure
- Full mooring cover and all canvas is black
- Walk-through windshield
- Flip up helm seat
- Sporty helm with its tiered instruments and Burlwood trim
- Cockpit has c shaped lounge seating to port w/table
- Wet bar with sink and ice maker to starboard
- Aft seat at transom in cockpit folds up
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Danforth style anchor w/chain & rope rode
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Transom door & gate
- Swim platform w/storage locker
- Built in swim ladder
- Electric engine hatch
- Transom shower
- Rotating double helm seat
Electronics and Helm
- Ray marine GPS/color GPS chart plotter model C80
- Furuno nav pilot auto-pilot
- Engine flow meters
- Ray 54 vhf radio
- Digital depth recorder
- 2-flat panel TV’s one in salon and 1 in mid cabin
- Digital depth recorder
- Kenwood stereo with cockpit speakers and controls
- Nesa DVD player
- Fume detector
- Fire boy extinguishing system
- Guest electric spot light
- Kohler generator with sound shield 22 hrs
- 4-12v batteries1 extra
- Battery charger 1
- 2-30 amp shore cords
- Battery selector switches
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Neutra-salt system
- Duo prop outdrives with stainless props
- Volvo model 8.1 gas engines 375 HP with 190 total hrs
- Engine flush kits
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.