2006 Sea Ray 29 AMBERJACK
** SOLD **
With her wide beam, deep-v hull and very comfortable accommodations, the 29 Amberjack fits the bill for a family fishing boat.
This 29 AJ has been lovingly maintained, always used in the Chesapeake Bay, and it shows! "Reel it in Panaroy" is clean, well, equipped, and has received constant service and attention to detail. It's hard to convey over the internet, but you need to see this boat.
Powered with the optional 350 MAG MPI Horizon motors, this is one of the few on the market. Excellent fuel economy and performance.
- SmartCraft Gauge with Diagnostics
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning / Heat
- 12v AM-FM Stereo with 6-Disc CD Changer
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Northstar VHF Radio
- Fuel capacity of 230 gals for extended cruising.
- Spacious Cabin with full V-Berth
- Convertible Opposing Dinette
- Mid-Cabin Sleeper berth
- Full Galley with Refrig, Microwave and Sink
- Full Stand-Up Head with Shower
- Vacuum Flush Head with Holding Tank
- Double-Wide helm Seat with Flip-Up Bolster
- Wide 10'6" Beam give her a very stable ride
- Standard transom Fish Box
- Power Windshield Vent
- Full Canvas Package with Enclosure
- Factory Options:
- Twin MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI Horizons w-Bravo IIIs
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings
- Black Canvas
- Raymarine Chartplotter
- Fishing Package - Bait Prep Station, Seawater washdown, Cockpit Toe Rail System, Tubular Arch with Rocket Launchers
- Spreader Lights
- Generator 5.0kw Kohler
- Macerator w-Seacock Interlock System
- 5" Remote Controlled Spotlight
- Underwater Lighting - Swim Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Mechanical Disclaimer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.