2007 Formula 310 SS
** SOLD **
Take a look at this 310 Formula Sun Sport. Known for its quality and performance, the 310 SS has a layout that is inviting and extremely functional. Being that this vessel has been stored indoors its whole life, the hull is still in its original pristine condition. With only *236 hours she is a must see.
Once seen, I think you will agree that this 310 SS is the cleanest on the market.
- Pressure-treated Perma Panel structural hull matrix
- Concealed fiberglass anchor locker
- Offshore bow rail
- Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails
- Integrated swim platform with concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder
- Sliding/locking cabin door with built-in screen door
- Ultraleather U-shaped forward dinette lounge/double berth
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
*236 total hours on boat. Engines were replaced August of 2013. Only about *30 hours have been put on the new Mercruiser 383 MAGS.
This boat shows extremely well.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.