2008 Maxum 2700 SE
The Maxum 2700 SE is a single engine family express cruiser with stylish lines, agile handling and a unusually large cockpit for a boat it's size. Below decks, a inviting cherry wood trimmed cabin, enclosed head with shower, and a U shaped lounge forward. It will sleep four adults in comfort. The galley boasts a corian counter top, built in microwave and cooktop. A Marriott Marina slip may be available.
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionMaking the most of time on the water starts with a boat that lets you experience the water. The 2700 SE Maxum cruiser will set the tone for future cruiser innovation, with a cruising platform designed for active lifestyle customers who enjoy watersports and cruising.
- Raymarine C70 Chartplotter C-Series Fishfinder & Radar All-In-One
- Northstar Explorer 650-Combination Chartplotter/Fishfinder
NORTHSTAR EXPLORER 721 VHF RADIO
- SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mercury MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI (300-hp) 250 hrs
Big-time performance in a small-block V-8. That's what you get with the 350 MAG MPI. You'll enjoy outstanding top-end throttle response, easy starts and excellent day-to-day operation, compliments of the MEFI 3 Electronic Control Module with multiport fuel injection.
- Compatible Drive: Bravo Three
- Exclusive quick oil drain system that eliminates the need for a pump, simplifying routine maintenance.
- Ceramic- and EDP-coated exhaust elbows for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Multipoint manual water drain system, which makes winterizing easy.
- Exclusive remote oil filter located atop the engine, simplifying routine maintenance.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Water-separating fuel filter that prevents water from entering the fuel system.
- Compact hydraulic steering available for pontoon applications, which is offered as a factory-installed option on the Alpha drive packages.
- Exclusive audio alarm system that warns you of low oil pressure, high water temperature and excessive transmission temperature.