2008 Regal 2860 Window Express
This beautiful boat is priced to sell, and a must see!
US Residents can take advantage of the most favorable US/Canadian dollar exchange rates in years, and pick her up for a song!
The model says 2860 WE (Window Express) so you think 28 feet, but this boat stretches 31' 6" Overall from the Anchor to Extended Swim Step. She gives you the room you need on the water, as well as the stability of a "Regal Ride" on her 9' 6" Beam.
You'll love the layout along with the Panoramic Bright Foredeck and Side-deck Windows. The beautiful Cherry Wood Laminate and Corian Counter Tops merely add to the elegance. Large V-berth/Dinette conversion, sleeps 2, dines 4 and her over 6' of head room in the cabin add to the feel of roominess. There's another table in the cockpit that also seats 4, right next to the Wet Bar with a Second Refrigerator and built-in Ice Chest".
She has all the cruiser Comforts, like Stove, Microwave, Hot/Cold Water, Head & Shower, plus Transom Shower, Am-FM-Cd and more.
Other "Big Boat" comfort features include Trim Tabs, C-70 GPS Plotter, VHF, Windless, Remote Spot Light, and Full Camper Canvas. She also comes with her own Mooring Cover and Bimini Top.
AS FAR AS POWER IS CONCERNED, YOU CAN'T BEAT HAVING ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTED 4.3L VOLVO OSI'S WITH DUO-PROPS. THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT IS SIMPLY, THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, A SPEED-BOAT, AS WELL AS A CRUISER... YOU CAN "KICK-IT-UP" TO 45+ MPH ON THE TOP-SIDE AND CRUISE EASILY AT 25-28 MPH.
- Comfortably Sleeps 4 Adults In 2 Beds In Forward And Rear Cabins
- Air Conditioner Is In Rear Cabin
- Showers Are Located In The Head And At Rear Of The Boat Just Off The Swim Grid
- Boat Is Wired For Tv (Not Installed)
- 2 Fridges (Cabin & Rear Deck Dining Area)
- 1 Built In Cooler Rear Deck Dining Area
- 1microwave Oven
- 1electric Or Naptha Grill
- 1 Sink with hot/Cold Water
- 1 Hot Water Heater For 3 Sinks & 2 Showers
- All Cabin/Head Windows Open & Are Screened With Drapes
- All Lights For Cabin And Deck Features Have Switches And Are On Separate Togles In Both Cabin Control Panels
- Lockable Sliding Door Secures Cabin
- Walk Through Atfront Windshield
- Out Side Stoage Cabinetabove Swim Grid At Stern
- Removable Carpet Sections
- Fully Removable Sunbrella Boat Cover With Plexiglass Windows And Zippers
- Ownership Technical Manual Describesequipment/Operation Of All Systems& Will Be Provided
- 1trickle Charger For Batteries Works On Off Shore Power
- 2 Am/Fm Radio With Marine Speakers In Cabin And Deck
- 3 Gps System Course Plotter
- 4 Marine Radio
- 5 Separate Shore Power And Battery Power Switch Panels
- 6 Depth Sounder With Alarm Settngs
- 7 2 Master Batteryswitchs
- 8 Horn,Wiper, Defogger On Dash
- 9 Deck Mounted Compass
- 10 Elecro Hydraulic Trim Tabs Indicators On Dash
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Automatic Bilges Foreward And Rear
- Navigation Lights
- Remote Controlledcabin Anchor Windlass And Chain At Bow
- Remote Controlled Cabin Shore Spot Light At Bow
- Neutrasytems(Desalinates) Installed On Both Engines(Boat Has Been Consistently Docked In River Water
Included Other Equipment
- Walker Bay Dingy (Suitable For 4)With Oars & Repair Kit
- Set Of Life Jackets
- Flare Gun With Flares
- Dock Pole And Fenders
- Chromium Portable Gas Barbecue With Deck Fitting
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.