2008 Tiara Yachts 4300 Sovran
** SOLD **
The 4300 Sovran is the best-selling Tiara ever built. The 4300 was the first USA boat built with Volvo Penta for the IPS POD System and incorporates the JOYSTICK Control System. The two staterooms make this boat the perfect boat for family & friends that want to do extended cruising. This 4300 is barely used and it is loaded with the best in electronics. The Helm is fully enclosed with a hard glass enclosure and fully air-conditioned for comfort. Aft is an excellent conversation seating area and with the IPS system, the noise level is nearly as quiet as a luxury automobile. Boarding is a breeze from the large oversized swim platform or from the sidewalk ways with built in steps.
Offered for sale by the original owner, NOT SO MUCH has been continuously updated and maintained. They added a teak sole to the cockpit and bridge deck areas. Low hour Volvo diesels and award winning IPS 600 drives, NOT SO MUCH is the one to see!
Transferrable 5 year limited warranty on hull and deck.
LOA is actually 45’ as this model has the extended swim platform!
The Tiara 4300 Sovran with Volvo Penta’s Inboard Performance System challenges every assumption about what a boat can be by changing the whole future of onboard performance while elevating enjoyment of the boating experience. On the 4300 Sovran, dramatically reduced noise and vibration allow conversations in comfort while underway. Because Volvo Penta’s IPS releases up to 25% fewer emissions, owners enjoy diesel power performance, economy and durability without exhaust smoke, noise or vibration. In fact, Volvo Penta’s IPS in the Tiara 4300 Sovran delivers 25% better fuel efficiency resulting in fewer trips to the fuel dock, increased speed, acceleration and extended cruising range. The 4300 Sovran also integrates the Volvo IPS Joystick control that puts unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 4300 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing or even going straight sideways – all without the need for bow thrusters. Most importantly, because IPS takes up 25% less area in the 4300 Sovran, the design team was able to employ the newly available space as a full second stateroom with head. Design keys such as vessel sinks and shower partitions, an optional washer / dryer, a full-size refrigerator / freezer, even a spice rack and voluminous storage are but a few of the new options you will find, and the cockpit seating is both inviting and comfortable – a perfect environment for the cruising lover.
Entering the 4300 by way of the extended swim platform and through the transom door you enter the cockpit. The cockpit is large and features a “U” shaped settee which has seating facing forward and aft and along the port side. Storage is found under each seat. There is a teak hi/lo table which when lowered and an additional cushion used to make a wonderful lounge. Access to the engine room is offered through the cockpit sole or by way of a hydraulic lifting system which opens the entire cockpit sole to complete access into the engine room. Up two teak steps and onto the bridge deck you find comfortable seating and entertaining area. To port is an “L” shaped settee with a small round teak table. To starboard is a covered wet bar area with Corian top, refrigerator/freezer, and molded sink with folding stainless steel faucet. The helm seat is electric and can be adjusted fore and aft. The helm offers a complete array of Raymarine electronics and Volvo engine displays and IPS-600 joystick control. The seating in the bridge deck offers excellent panoramic viewing. Overhead is the hardtop with two opening hatches with Ocean Air hatch covers and screens. The windshield has an electric opening in the center. The bridge deck and cockpit can be heated or cooled by two separate systems, each with an electronic control.
The side decks on the 4300 are wide and offer easy maneuverability from the cockpit to bow. Stainless steel stanchions and hand holds along the hardtop make it safe.
The main cabin is entered through a sliding acrylic door with additional screen door. The steps and entire cabin offers a beautiful teak and basswood sole. Once into the main cabin, to port is the “L”shaped galley complete with ample storage, dual voltage refrigerator/freezer, double stainless steel sink, and appliances. Through the galley is the entry into the guest cabin. The guest cabin is very nice and has twin beds that can convert into a large double berth, ample storage and hanging locker space, private head and shower and a mirrored vanity area. Back to the main cabin and along the starboard side is the settee with upgraded fabrics. Behind the settee are drop in storage bins. There is a large teak table with beautiful inlays that can convert into an additional berth. Storage is found under the settee seating. Above the settee and along the aft bulkhead are additional storage cabinets. As your sitting on the settee and facing port is the entertainment center and flat screen television. The cabin sole offers additional storage areas as well. All the way forward is the master cabin with a centerline queen berth. The master has a large closet and hanging spaces, cabinets along port and starboard bulkheads, an entertainment center and a private head with separate shower. Under the master berth are two storage drawers and lifting the foot of the bed offers a large storage bin.
The Tiara 4300 is a nice layout with excellent joinery and workmanship evident everywhere.
The cabin is accessed through a sliding companionway, which provides security but still allows natural light. To starboard is a large U-shaped lounge/dinette with a high low feature and will convert into an additional berth. The TV is opposite the seating and offers satellite service as well as a Bose stereo system.
Forward of the settee is a master suite. It has a centerline queen berth, extra-large hanging locker and lots of drawer and locker storage. The end of the berth lifts up for extra storage. There is a TV with DVD player, reading lights and overhead hatch for ventilation. Head has mirror, medicine cabinet, vessel sink, storage and separate shower with glass door and partition.
Aft is the guest stateroom with side by side berths with two storage cabinets/lockers. Immediately upon entering you see a vanity area with sink, mirror/medicine cabinet and storage. A separate room offers a wet head with Vacuflush toilet and shower.
The galley is down along the port side and offers excellent storage and cocking amenities that will please even the most discriminating onboard chef.
- Corian countertops and sink covers
- Double flush mounted stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer
- Kenyon recessed (2) burner ceramic stove top with Corian cover
- Storage for cook top and sink covers
- Microwave/convection oven
- Stove top exhaust fan
- Domestic dual voltage 8.5 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer
- Cockpit U-Line ice maker
- Hidden trash bin
- Upper and lower cabinets for storage
- Appliance garage for easy storage
- Majestic 26” flat screen TV in Salon
- Majestic 15” flat screen TV in Master Cabin
- Majestic 15” Flat screen TV in Guest Cabin
- iPod Docking System with Speakers through the Bose System
- Clarion CMD-5 AM/FM/CD Stereo with 6 Disc CD Changer
- Main Cabin surround Sound through Bose System
- JL Audio Remote Speakers
- Tiara diamond pattern nonskid on decks and cockpit surfaces
- Custom teak sole on cockpit and bridge deck areas
- Fiberglass molded anchor pulpit with rollers
- Primary anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker and storage locker forward
- Maxwell 800 electric anchor windlass with foot and helm controls
- Stainless steel stanchions and rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware with transom pop-up cleats
- Cabin side hand rails
- 52 inch integrated swim platform with stainless steel ladder
- Hardtop with back Navy Blue Stamoid enclosure
- Electric adjustable helm seating
- (3) bow deck hatches with Ocean Air shades
- (4) stainless steel opening port hole with screens
- Molded steps to deck walkways
- Wrap around lounge seating
- Cockpit hot and cold shower
- Fresh and raw water wash downs
- LED courtesy lights around the 4300 deck and cockpit
- Large transom storage locker
- Helm and seating covers
- Stainless steel TV and Cable connections
- USCG safety package
- All lines and fenders
- Ritchie Navigator SS-2000 compass
- Raymarine Ray 240 HVF radio with DSC
- (2) Raymarine E120, 12 inch color multi-display systems with radar, plotter, bottom etc.
- Raymarine 4 Kw open array radar antenna
- Raymarine DSM 300 digital fish finder
- Raymarine ST-60 Graphic Display
- Raymarine ST-8001 autopilot with remote control
- ACR RCL-100 remote controlled electric spotlight
- Bennett trim tabs
- Windshield center opening for added ventilation
- (3) 12 volt windshield wipers
- Stainless steel dual trumpet horns
- Tilt down helm console for easy access
- Tiara AC/DC electrical distribution panel in lower cockpit
- 12 volt AC and 120/240 volt AC
- Glendinning Cable Master System with 50 Amp shore power cord
- Onan 11.5 Kw generator in sound shield
- Charles 100 Amp battery charger
- (2) battery banks; (3) engine and (5) house batteries
- Battery parallel system for emergency starting
- Electrical bonding system
- 20 gallon hot water heater
- (3) smoke and CO2 detectors
- 32,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning / heating system
- Bose Lifestyle AM/FM/CD player with Sirius radio
- Integrated CD/DVD player
- KVH Trac Vision M3 with Receiver and Remotes
Well laid out engine room with easy access through the day hatch located in the cockpit sole or by operating the hydraulic cockpit floor which will lift giving complete access.
- Volvo Penta D6 diesel engines with 485 hp each and IPS-600 drives and 275 hours
- Volvo Penta IPS-600 joystick controls
- Volvo Penta digital engine monitoring system
- High output 115 Amp alternators
- Racor primary fuel filters with water separators
- Fire Boy fire suppression system
- Reverso Oil exchanging system for engines and generator
- Bronze through hulls with strainers
- Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner
- Engine room 12 volt fluorescent lighting
- (2) engine room blowers pushing 250 CFM each
- Electrical bonding zincs on transom, drives and trim tabs
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Mahogany Steering Wheel with Stainless Trim
A wonderful, like new Tiara 4300 with upgrades and obvious meticulous care.
Don’t miss this one.
Delivery, Financing, and Insurance information is available through listing broker.
LISTING BROKER WILL DELIVERY TO MOST ANY DESTINATION
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.