2009 Marquis Sport Coupe
** SOLD **
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION ~ BOAT & AUTO TRADES CONSIDERED
~Best Price on the Global Market~
Don’t buy new! Freshwater kept/stored till September 2010
December 2012 Service Included:
Paint Touch Ups
Re-Certified Fire Suppression System
Wax & Polish
Truly a turnkey purchase!
Preview this 42SC before you purchase ANYTHING! You have my word “you will NOT be disappointed!”
Your Penthouse on the water awaits!
2009 feature’s, LARGER SWIMPLATFORM(vs. previous versions), Volvo IPS, Neutral Ultra-Modern Décor (vs. Standard Red), Large Retractable Roof, Fully loaded w/ Electronics, Underwater Lights, Central Vac System, Super Economic, Improved Visibility for 2009, Custom Black Hull sides, and NO CANVAS to fuss with!
We are thrilled to offer the “finest” example of a 42’ Marquis on the market today. The seller purchased her fall of 2011 from her original owner just outside of Chicago. She was a fresh water boat stored in-doors during the winter. He transported this freshwater 420 down to the panhandle of FL and she has been lovingly used and cared for since her arrival. You will NOT find a cleaner or better maintained 42 Marquis Sport Coupe on the market today. Although she has been enjoyed the current owner has stepped up 20’ and has priced this Marquis to sell fast! Do not pay more for a newer 420 as she will NOT be as clean. The sellers Capt. has removed all personal belongings, detailed each drawer, detailed the interior, serviced the Yacht, put a fresh bottom job on her, polished the hull, replaced the zincs, and polished the topsides! ACT QUICKLY! Quality trades will be considered.
Key Features to note: Fresh bottom job, Fresh Zincs, Fresh Service, Ocean LED underwater lights, IPS w/Rear Controls, Custom Black Metallic Hull, Dual Raymarine Displays, Capt. Maintained and Broker calls her a 9.5 out of 10!
"The 420 Sport Coupe is the combined result of the Italian Naval Architectural firm of Nuvolari-Lenard and American yacht manufacturer Marquis Yachts. This new yacht has brought to life a combined vision of an open boat that not only looks amazing and is built to perfection but also provides its operator and passengers with thrilling performance. Built around Volvo's innovative IPS propulsion system the Marquis 420 Sport Coupe delivers an exhilarating ride at speeds in excess of 40 mph. The addition of the IPS Joystick allows the operator to confidently maneuver the yacht in tight quarters and while docking. The open-air salon and adjoining cockpit is designed for maximum access to the yacht's ocean side environment. The salon entrance doors open to create one large environment combining the salon with the yacht's cockpit. The innovative transom lounge easily glides aft with a push of a button to create more than 60 square feet of cockpit space. The yacht's salon features quality treatments such as exotic African Zebrano hardwood cabinetry with high gloss quality lacquered trim, wooden cabin sole and designer selected fixtures and appointments. The interior of the Marquis 420 Sport Coupe compares in materials, style, fixtures and quality to the interiors of mega and super yachts that are cruising the world. This yacht will distinguish its owners as people who recognize, appreciate and own items that set them apart from the masses."
- Large, hinged, tempered glass doors, slide and then fold to open salon to cockpit.
- Black Maple Wood Flooring
- Power, Retractable Polycarbonate Roof Hatch
- 27” LCD TV (power retractable, up & down)
- Custom salon upholstery in cream and dark brown
- Hi-gloss exterior cabinetry
- Blue Overhead Accent Lighting
- Ultraleather U-Lounge
- Electric HI/LO Dinette and Coffee Table
- Clarion Stereo, DVD Player
- Snap on aft Door Curtains
- Power Sunshade, Roof
Power Retractable Roof! Soft Goods and Flooring EXCELLENT!
- Black Maple Flooring
- Cherry Wood Accents
- Blue LED Lit Glass Display Wine/Glass Case
- Refrigerator (Vitrifrigo)
- (2) Two Burner Stove (Euro Kera)
- Microwave (Dometic)
- SS Sink
- Carpet Flooring
- Queen Berth
- Hanging Lockers
- Blue LED Lighting
- Cherry Wood with Piano Black Accents
- Central VAC
- Clarion Stereo w/IPOD Connection
- Flat Panel TV
- Brown and Tan Leather Accents
- Drawer Storage
- Twin Berths
- LED Lighting
- Cherry Wood w/Black Piano Accents
- Cherry Wood Cabinetry w/ Black Accents
- Glass Bowl Sink, above counter mount
- Vacuflush Head
- Exhaust Fan
- Towel Racks
Deck, Cockpit & Hull
- Maxwell 12VDC Windlass
- Bow Pulpit and S.S. Anchor Roller
- S.S. Hardware
- Non-skid on forward deck, cockpit sole and swim platform.
- EXTRA LARGE Cockpit Sunpad!!!
- Electric Power Cockpit Seating Extends Aft (creates approx. 60 sq. ft. of space)
- Large engine room hatch in cockpit.
- Equipped with Optional Cockpit Controls
- JL Audio Speakers
- Transom Shower
- Engraved Glass
- Constructed in the USA from (FRP) Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Finished with Custom Metallic Black Paint
- Hull sides have been polished as of Dec. 1 2012
- Swim Platform constructed of FRP w/ S.S. folding Swim Ladder
- Bottom Paint and Zincs are fresh as of Dec. 1 2012
- 12VDC Ocean LED Underwater Lights
- Power Aft Bench Seating (adjusts forward and backwards for space)
- Underwater Lights
- Rear Controls
- Paint and Railings EXCELLENT
Electronics & Helm
- Leather Trimmed Dash w/Cherry Wood Accents
- Volvo IPS Joystick Control
- Equipped with Optional Cockpit Controls
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF
- (2) Two Raymarine E120 Displays
- Raymarine 4kw Open Array
- Maxwell 800 12VDC Windlass
- Spotlight Remote
- AC Outlet
- Power Sunshade Control
- Power Sunroof Control
- RayMarine- ST6002 Autopilot
- 240 VHF
- E120 Displays (2)
- 4kw Open Array
Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Information
- 240/120VAC & 12VDC
- Kohler 10KW Diesel Generator
- (3) Three 12vdc Bilge Pumps w/auto float switches
- One 50A & (1)One 20A Aux. Charger
- Single 240V,50A Shore Power Service
- Two Starting Batteries
- One GEN Starting Battery
- (2) Two Dual Purpose House Batteries
- One aft compartment secondary Bilge Pump for emergencies
- Volvo Penta IPS 500 Diesel Engines (6 cyl, 370hp rating)
- Fresh Water Cooling System & Heat Exchanger
- Wet Exhaust & Muffler System
- Exhaust Discharges through IPS Drives
- IPS B Drives
- Hydraulic Steering
- 12VDC Blowers
- Automatic Fire Compression System
- (2)Two Aluminum Fuel Tanks rated for 151gallons each
- 12VDC Fuel Transfer Pump
- Racor Filters and Secondary Volvo Filters
- Reverso Oil X-Change System
- Diamond Plated Engine Room Floor
- Kohler 10kw Diesel Gen.
*Extra Large Forward Sun-Pad is like “new” and in storage.
*Name SEA-EO is reserved.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.