2010 Calyber Express/Sport Fish
Calyber's design employs an extreme warped-plane running surface combined with classic Carolina hull lines.But while it might look totally traditional, don't judge this book by its cover.Epoxy resins for ultimate durability, vacuum-bagged and resin-infusion construction makes this boat not only very solid but adds to it's longevity as well. The simple interior boasts exquisite joiner work and hardwood veneers. With the Volvo IPS 500 this boat proforms like a sport's car with an economical fuel burn as well. The joystick control in the cockpit makes backing down on a fish not only easy but exciting as well.
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 370 HP W/ 700 hours
- Joy Stick control at lower helm and in cockpit
- Generator - Kohler 6KW 132 hours
- AGM Batteries House and Start
- Two Raymarine G Series Plotters at lower helm
- Raymarine G Series at tower
- Raymarine HD radar
- Icom M 504 VHF with remote in tower station
- Raymarine ST 70 Auto Pilot both stations
- Flir Night Vision
- Stereo with Sirius Radio
Hull and Deck
- Transom Tuna Door with Dive Ladder
- Out Riggers with Two Spreaders
- Cold Plate in cockpit
- Rochet Launcher in cockpit
- Fresh and Salt Water faucets
- Fish Box in deck
- Spreader Lights
- Overhead Rod Storage at Helm 3 Compartments
- Bait Prep with Sink
Micro Wave Oven
- Two Burner Stove
- Flat Screen TV
- Hotwater Heater
- Pompanette Air Conditioner with Heat
- LED Lighting Through Out
- Teak and Holly Flooring
- Fresh Water Flush Tiolet
- Length 35' - 4"
- Beam 12' - 6"
- Draft 3' - 4"
- Weight 19,400 lb.
- Deadrise 13 Deg.
- Water 40 Gal.
- Fuel 350 Gal.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.