2011 Grady-White CHESAPEAKE 290
** SOLD **
Now is your chance to buy a fully loaded Grady White Chesapeake 290 that has been lightly used and has extremely low engine hours at a terrific value. She is owned by an experienced and knowledgeable boater who has spared no expense in her care and maintenance. This 2011 Chesapeake 290 has all the upgraded options including a generator with less than 10 hours of run time.
Powered by a pair of twin F250’s with Yamaha’s command link digital electronic “fly by wire” controls with just 196 hours of running time on them.
Review the listing details, pictures and the extensive list of features and upgraded options. This Chesapeake offers everything and more needed to cruise comfortably to the fishing grounds.
She is in excellent condition and would please the most discriminating buyer looking for a Grady White in this size range. The bottom has just been painted and her 100 hour Yamaha engine servicing requirement has been completed as of May 2014.
Call today with questions or to schedule a personal showing to see her in person. You will not be disappointed.
Stepping from the helm deck to the 44 square foot cockpit, you pass between twin aft-facing crew seats, the lids to 132 quart fish box located on the starboard side, and a 35 gallon livewell to port, which is fed by a 1,100 gallon per hour raw water pump. The monster 265 quart fish box on the transom has a removable divider to separate baits from the catch, if needed. All boxes are insulated and drain overboard.
The upgraded hardtop comes with four side mounted rod holders and also includes five rod holder’s topside. This supplements a brace of rod holders in the gunwales with more racks underneath. Cockpit coaming pads and toe rails are included, along with spreader lights and LED cockpit lighting. A two-drawer tackle center is located adjacent to the port crew seat, while another tackle cabinet is underneath the helm seat. In fact, there are so many cubbyholes, nets and usable storage compartments for a boat this size that most crews have a difficult time filling them all.
Taking cues from their larger express models, Grady engineers tweaked the walkaround design that was first introduced over 35 years ago when they launched this latest model. For starters the expanded length allowed room for a 4 kw diesel generator, a convenience requested by canvassed Grady owners. It comes with a 12 gallon tank that should provide ample juice for a long weekend on the hook.
The hull is also taller on the 290 than it was on Grady’s previous 28 footer. This didn’t change the walkaround space topside. It’s still easy to walk to the bow for anchoring, docking or fighting a stubborn fish. The extra height did raise the cabin headroom at 6’3” and gives it a comfortable and spacious feeling.
The cabin, starting with an 81 inch long v-berth is arranged with a private head to starboard that includes a sink, standup shower, and marine head with macerator and 10 gallon holding tank. Its freshwater capacity is 32 gallons with a 6 gallon hot water heater. A roomy aft berth is located below the helm deck.
The port galley features Corian® countertops, a sink, microwave, refrigerator, and electric stove with touch pad controls. Classic accents include a teak dinette table, plus a teak and holly sole. A stereo/cd system and flat-screen TV/DVD provides is included to satisfy your entertainment enjoyment.
The Chesapeake 290 is built to handle the most extreme water and weather conditions. To say that this boat is overbuilt is an understatement. The hull and deck are hand-laid, and quality components like the through-bolted 316 grade stainless steel deck hardware are used throughout. All of the hatches fit snuggly without rubbing along with the very well organized wiring harness are just a few examples of how well built this boat is.
- Accessory outlet – 12v
- Berth – aft double berth
- Berth – forward v-berth
- Dynex 19 inch flat screen HDTV
- Kenwood stereo speakers
- Forward hatch – low profile acrylic hatch with screen
- Galley – port side with sink
- Corian® countertop
- Head – enclosed head area with sink, shower and lamp
- Jabsco electric marine head with macerator and 10 gallon holding tank/pump-out
- Waste holding tank indicator gauge
- Lighting – cabin lights (6)
- Lighting – some lights (6)
- Lockable door with screen and companionway hatch
- Contoure microwave oven
- Isotherm refrigerator
- Kenyon custom electric light touch glass stovetop
- Storage – galley shelves
- Storage nets
- Table – cherry
- Teak and holly sole
- Water heater – 6 gallons (120v)
- Water tank – 32 fresh water gallons
- Ac/dc distribution panel access
- Windows – opening with screens and sliding curtains
Cockpit & Deck Features
- 100% hand laid hull and deck
- Accessory outlet – 12v (2)
- Anchor windlass wiring
- Promariner battery charging system
- Battery selection switches cabinet
- Kenwood cockpit speakers
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit lights – blue LED
- Cockpit shower – fresh water (recessed)
- Cutting board – built-in
- Deck hardware – 316 grade stainless steel and through bolted
- Dockside power with galvanic isolator
- Dink holders – stainless steel (11)
- Fish box – 132 quart starboard insulated with overboard drain
- Fish box – 265 quart aft insulated with overboard drain
- Flush electronics area
- Footrests – helm and companion (adjustable)
- Hardtop with radio box, storage nets, spreader lights, side mounted rod holders (4), topside rod holders (5), 2 transom
- Ivory front, side and drop curtains
- Livewell – 35 gallon port insulated raw water livewell with light, full column distribution inlet and overboard drain (1100gph pump)
- Integrated outboard mounting system with swim platform and ladder
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks – horizontal (6)
- Rubrail – high density PVC with stainless steel insert
- Seating – pompanette custom adjustable helm seat
- Seating – horizontally adjustable helm and companion seats
- Seating – fold away aft bench seat with cushion
- Seating – port livewell seating
- Seating – starboard fishbox cushion
- Stern eyes – 316 stainless steel
- Storage – aft box
- Storage forward anchor locker with rode storage
- Storage – lockable under helm seat
- Storage – tackle drawers under companion seat (2)
- Taco grand slam radial hardtop mounted outriggers
- Transom door – fiberglass
- Washdown – pressurized raw water with hose
- Windshield – ventilated tempered glass
- Windshield washer - fresh water starboard
- Windshield wipers
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Basic floatation
- Bow rail – 316 stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Companion grab rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Nonskid recessed walkaround
- Self-bailing cockpit with drains (6)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Helm & Electronic Features
- Dual Garmin 5212 GPS/chart plotter helm systems (2)
- Garmin HD 48 mile closed array radar
- Garmin GHC 10 auto pilot
- Garmin DSC 200 vhf (2)
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs with position indicators pad
- Acr swivel spotlight with helm remote
- Remote Lewmar v700 windlass with helm remote
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD remote
- Sirius XM weather system
- Yamaha command link digital gauges
- Yamaha command link “fly by wire” controls
- Yamaha push button engine starting
- Promariner battery charger
- Fischer panda diesel 4kw diesel Genset with less than 10 hours (12 gallons)
- Marineair reverse cycle air conditioning and heat with keypad (8000 btu)
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha f250’s with only 196 hours (both engines have had their 100 hour service 5/14)
- Digital Yamaha gauges and controls (fly by wire)
- Engine safety cord shut offs
Optional Features and Updates
- Fischer Panda 4kw diesel generator
- Marineair ac with keypad – 8000btu
- Cockpit shower with hot water
- Remote Lewmar anchor windlass
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- 5 rod holders on hardtop
- 2 rod holders on transom
- Jabsco electric flush head
- Dual Garmin 5212 GPS/chart plotter systems
- Garmin GHC 10 auto pilot
If you are in the market for a well-designed and quality built boat that’s built by folks who love to fish themselves, you owe it to yourself to check out this like new Chesapeake 290. The most critical boat buyer will agree that this Grady has been maintained to the highest standards in every respect. Call today for more details.
Excellent financing, insurance and transport options are available thought central agent.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.