2012 Chris Craft 25 CORSAIR
The Chris Craft 25 Corsair is one of the prettiest built runabout tenders in the World. Exceptional attention to aesthetic style and user-friendly details. No detail left out in this mini yacht, on a tender platform. A single Mercury V8 8.2 L engine will get you around at a comfortable cruise of 35 knots.
HULL and DECK
- Ivory Cream gelcoat deck & hull.
- Black single boot stripe
Hull is Fiberglass Hull, wood-free construction.
- Teak deck bow & swim platform.
- Built-in & integrated anchor pocket for plow style anchor with windlass.
- Enclosed cabin with V-berth
- Designated seating for 10.
- Stainless steel Bimini-Top, collapsible to stow-away.
- Stainless steel hand and safety rails all around deck.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Garmin GPSmap 5208 Touchscreen Chartplotter/Sounder
- ICOM M412 VHF handheld marine radio
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System
- Single engine Mercury V8 8.2L gas engine
- Bravo III FWC DTS EVC
- Electric deck lift to engine
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (5)Dock lines
- (4) Fenders
- Anchor windlass
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless and 100’ line electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.