2015 Cruisers Yachts 48 Cantius
CALL FOR SPECIAL BOAT SHOW PRICING
List Price $1,078,580 Time to go! Bring Offers!
It had you at Hello. The unique styling. The open-concept living spaces. The 48 Cantius brings a visionary aesthetic to its revolutionary design. Featuring an optional wenge wood interior and integrated double salons that invite conversation and allows the sun to flood the lower salon with its looming radiance. Once you experience the 48 Cantius no other yacht in the world will feel as satisfying.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 48 Cantius brings a visionary aesthetic to its revolutionary design. Featuring an optional wenge wood interior and integrated double salons that invite conversation and allows the sun to flood the lower salon with its looming radiance. Once you experience the 48 Cantius no other yacht in the world will feel as satisfying.
Designed for entertaining, the cockpit of the 48 Cantius comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, ice-maker, grill and abundant storage. U-shaped seating easily converts to a comfy sun lounge, both port and starboard entry to the cockpit from wide 15" side deck landings. With no canvas to fret over, seating and the table come with convenient all-weather slip-on covers.
This cutting edge navigational center offers complete views and unique command of the vessel and monitoring of the twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 engines. Volvo Penta IPS engines with joystick maneuvering are standard, and ensure more efficient and responsive handling. Standard is a double helm seat featuring a flip up bolster. An optional electric single helm chair is also available. Standard for 2012 is a two-piece solid windshield featuring double windshield wipers. A large walk-through windshield is optional, with a single windshield wiper and a manual opening air vent on the walk through door. Both windshields come with port and starboard power air vents, where the side windows meet the windshield. And both come with a blackout/privacy screen that attaches from the outside to complement the easy pull-down shades throughout the inside of the remainder of the helm area.
The 48 Cantius' double salons are designed to invite onboard entertaining. The upper salon can easily host six guests and comes standard with a wet bar including sink, a 32" Sony Bravia TV, a power-actuated 71" by 71" sunroof with manual sun shade and tri-slide upper salon glass door for 360-degrees of visibility and 165 square-feet of enclosed glass. Also standard, a double helm seat, featuring flip-up bolsters and companion seat. The companion seat converts to a lounge and offers a multi-functioning dinette table.
Below deck, the traditional disconnect between the upper helm and lower salon no longer exists. The lower salon features a standard L-shaped sofa with an optional pullout sleeper or side-by-side incliners that offer seating for six and is complemented by a 32" Sony Bravia TV and a 20" by 36" dinette table. The lower living area boasts a beautiful wenge or walnut wood interior.
As a result of the seamless integration of the upper helm and the lower salon, you'll enjoy an abundance of natural light that pours into the galley through the open dash.
At the galley's entrance, raised ceilings offer just under 7' of headroom. The inventive port side galley is furnished with an upright stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, microwave/convection oven, electric stove, double sink and plenty of storage for supplies. A standard 15.5 kW generator supports four air conditioning and heating units to keep you comfortable. And extra-large below-deck hull ports amplify visibility in the galley and are frameless and post-glazed for a deeper, richer aesthetic.
With 6'6" of headroom, the full-beam master stateroom features a queen-sized island berth with a therapeutic foam mattress accessible from both the port and starboard sides. Two full-length cedar-lined closets and a large built-in dresser on the starboard side offer ample storage, perfect for long cruises. Boaters have the option of adding a washer/dryer combo in the port closet.
The master stateroom also offers a private head with separate shower stall. A large vanity sits outside the head compartment with solid-surface countertops, and storage above and below. Hull ports above the vanity and built-in dresser capture natural light, illuminating the massive master stateroom.
Elegant amenities are what give Cruisers Yachts style and legendary comfort and the 48 Cantius is no exception. The forward stateroom boasts a queen-size island berth accessible from either the port or starboard side, with storage below, and private access to both the head and shower. Two built-in full-length cedar-lined closets provide additional storage.
Guests will appreciate the private entrances to the day head and split shower from the stateroom. Plus, the day head is also accessible from the lower salon.
Dealer Selected Options
- VOLVO D6, 600 IPS, EVC, ACP, 435HP
- Lattee cockpit seating
- Black hull
- Shiitake interior seating
- Walnut interior
- Hardtop Sureshade
- Champagne chaise lounge, foredeck
- Shiitake sofa/sleeper in salon
- Central vacuum
- TV/DVD in aft stateroom
- TV/DVD in forward stateroom
- TV/DVD in salon
- 120V Washer/dryer
- Algae X fuel conditioning system
- Polished stainless anchor
- Anchor washdown system
- Fresh water cockpit washdown system
- Cockpit refrigerator with 120V grill
- Cockpit icemaker, 120V
- Oil change system with generator
- Swim platform with hydraulic lift
- Full enclosed upper salon and helm
- Power actuated sun roof
- 64,000 BTU total air conditioning from 4 separate units
- 15.5 kW generator
- Forward stateroom with day head and split shower
- Full-beam master stateroom
- (2) Transom boarding gates
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Cockpit carpeting
- Cockpit shower (hot/cold)
- Dockside water inlet
- Fender storage
- U-Shaped cockpit seating (converts to sun lounge with table)
- Windlass (foredeck foot switch)
- Air conditioner/heater (64,000 BTU)
- Battery charging system & monitor
- Battery parallel switch with indicator light
- (3) Bilge pumps with high water alarms
- Bilge blowers
- Bonding system with transom zinc
- Bronze Seacocks & thru-hulls on all underwater fittings
- (3) Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher, automatic (with engine shutdown—diesel)
- Fuel cross-over system
- Kohler Generator, Diesel 13.5 kW 240V with sound shield
- Seawater strainers
- Shore power cord, retractable with remote control
- Steering system, fly-by-wire & joystick
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trim tabs, electro-hydraulic with zinc plates on flaps
Stereo & TV
- iPod® Auxillary Jack—stereo, upper salon—AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/iPOD/SAT adaptable
- Helm remote & (4) speakers
- iPod®/MP3 Port
- Lower salon remote (6) speakers
- TV, lower salon—32” LCD & DVD player
- Full enclosure upper salon & helm (no canvas)
- Front cabin window cover
- Cockpit seating and table cover
ALL PHOTOS ARE OF SISTERSHIP