2015 Edgerly 26 Edgerly Boat
The Edgerly 26 combines modern hull form, classic lines and heirloom quality craftsmanship in an elegant pocket motoryacht. A large covered pilothouse area with roll up aft and side curtains provide protection from the elements while still feeling open and a small interior below provides everything needed for a weekend on the boat. Ready for the season and easy to see – she is beautiful example of some of the best of Maine boatbuilding.
The EDGERLY 26 is reminiscent of a gentleman’s launch with her high gloss mahogany cabin sides, teak decks and classic downeast lines. Her modern hull form is easily pushed by her Mercruiser 350pm engine and slices through the water cruising comfortably around 15 knots and topping out at close to 26 knots. An innovative engine box incorporates a two burner cooktop and stainless steel tank for a simple “galley up” arrangement. Perfect for a picnic with the family in a beautiful anchorage or a sunset cocktail cruise with friend or a weekend away for a couple.
HULL and DECK
- Solid fiberglass hull with hard chines, a shallow V and a full keel/skeg protecting prop
- Composite foam cored deck with teak decking and mahogany cladding.
- Flag Green topsides with white boot stripe and blue bottom paint
- PVC quarter guards with stainless steel chafe strip
- Varnished mahogany rubrail with stainless steel chafe strip
- Varnished mahogany toerail with stainless steel chafe trip
- Open stainless steel
- Quarter sawn teak decking on side decks, cockpit and pilothouse
- Varnished teak bowsprit with integrated anchor roller and Sampson post for anchor or docklines
- Stainless steel pop up stern and midship cleats
- Custom butterfly inspired varnished teak hatch with smoked lexan on foredeck
- Varnished mahogany handrails on trunk cabin and pilothouse roof.
A small open cockpit aft of the pilothouse area provides a comfortable spot for a couple of folding director’s chairs.
- Removable mahogany steps provide access to side deck
- Flush deck hatch on centerline for access to steering systems
A launch style pilothouse is finished beautifully with gloss varnished mahogany with a white v-groove overhead framed with mahogany battens. The helm station is to starboard with a companionway to port leading to accommodations below. In the center a large, well insulated mahogany clad engine box incorporates a sink and cooktop . An L-shaped settee aft provides comfortable seating under the pilothouse overhead.
- Five mahogany framed glass windows forward (three across the front with one on each side coming aft)
- Center forward window hinges open for additional ventilation
- Sides and aft end are open with roll up eisinglass enclosure, allowing the area to be enclosed in inclement weather or opened up completely.
- Traditional white v-groove overhead with gloss varnished mahogany battens
- Three overhead dome lights
- Five insulated removable panels allow excellent access to engine
- Three flush deck hatches provide access to systems and bilges for maintenance and inspection
- Drop down mahogany locker doors on starboard side provide storage
- L-shaped settees incorporate additional storage
The beautifully crafted mahogany helm incorporates engine controls and navigation electronics
- Uflex stainless steel single lever engine control
- Stainless steel helm wheel with manual hydraulic steering pump
- Gauges at helm for RPM, engine oil pressure, coolant temperature and battery voltage, hour meter, fuel level
- Trim tab controls
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Cobra marine VHF
- Garmin GPSmap 521s color 5” chartplotter
- Control for AFI stainless steel double trumpet horn
- Switches for navigation lights, anchor light and overhead lights
Going below, there is a cozy interior with a double berth and an enclosed head. The interior is finished in gloss varnished cherry with teak and holly cabin sole and white v-groove overhead with varnished cherry battens. The hull sides are covered with cherry battens.
- V-berth forward with large overhead hatch for natural light and ventilation
- Storage under v-berth foward
- Stainless steel opening portlight for additional light and ventilation
- Custom cherry doors on forward bulkhead for access to forepeak and chain locker
- White Formica countertop with gloss varnished cherry trim
- Stainless steel oval sink with faucet
- Johnson Pump manual head
- Storage on shelf over counter and in locker below
- Ample light from overhead dome light and stainless steel opening portlight.
- 12v DC battery system with two separate batteries
- 12v Blue Seas electrical panel
- Heavy duty battery selector switch
- Alternator for charging
- Bonding system with hull zinc
- 350-HP Mercruiser 383 gas engine with 1.9:1 reduction gear
- 1 ½” stainless shaft with RE Thomas bearing and dripless shaft seal
- Dripless RE Thomas shaft seal
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Centek muffler system
- Lenco electric trim tabs
- (1) Rule 1100 GPH and (2) Rule 800 GPH bilge pumps with automatic float switches and manual override
- Bronze through hull fittings (attached to bonding system)
- Bronze raw water strainer
- Teleflex manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Aluminum 56 gallon fuel tanks
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- Fresh water pump
- 12 gallon plastic holding tank
- Engine space blower
- Lewmar Delta style 22 lb stainless steel anchor with chain/rope rode
- Boat hook
- Flare kit
- (4) Life jackets
- (1) mounted fire extinguisher