1997 Gibson Sport
** SOLD **
PORT ENGINE NEEDS A REBUILD OR REPLACEMENT!
Low hour on Starboard Engine.
Fresh Water: 50
First level floor plan with master berth aft complete with a cedar lined closet and two large storage drawers. A full bath is to port with a head, vanity lavatory, and separate shower area.
Salon has dinette with built in bench seating and a forward settee for a relaxing atmosphere. Both convert to a double berth if entertaining a crowd.
The entire interior of the vessel has light oak paneling, beautiful light colored carpet, accordion blinds and ample lighting. Full forward is a queen berth with ample storage. Across from the dinette the entire starboard side of the vessel is a large fully equipped galley. The lower helm gives driving a plus, as all guests can be present for conversations. The entire inside of the vessel has dual overhead heat and a/c.
- Galley Maid 3 burner stove stop with oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Multiple storage cabinets and drawers
- No refrigerator-removed
- Both upper and lower helms have depth/fish finders and VHF
- Compasses at both helms
- Jensen AM/FM/CD with multiple speakers and remote control at upper helm
- Telephone and TV hookups
- Electric head with holding tank and pump out
- 2-zone Quick Cool a/c and heat mounted rooftop.
- Engine Synchronizers
- Full instrumentation at upper and lower helms
- Xantex gas fume detector
- Smoke and CO2 detectors
- Fireboy fire suppression system
- Kohler 6.5 KW generator in sound shield with 190 hours
- 50-amp Battery charger
- Shore power with cords
- Remote spotlight
- Docking lights
- Bimini top
- Ample seating on upper area with huge deck space for entertaining a crowd
- Fortress anchor with 200 feet of rode
- Bottom painted with ablative paint
- LP gas grill mounted on safety rail
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Multiple life jackets
- Lines and Fenders
This Gibson needs some TLC with general clean up. The port engine needs a rebuild or replacement. Starboard engine and generator run great and have low hours. Galley refrigerator has been removed.
Motivated seller....Must sell!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.