2010 Stardust Cruiser 94 Cruiser
- Stock #085642 -
YOUR SHIP HAS COME IN! THIS ONE OWNER, FLOATING CONDO IS LOADED!
Stardust Cruisers is truly a custom boat builder. Their most basic boat has the same quality basic components and craftsmanship as their high end custom projects. Stardust is known for building boats that are far ahead of the industry and more closely resemble a yacht than a typical houseboat.
Stardust Boats emulate the style and class of Super Yachts while maintaining the functionality and affordability of a houseboat. It's their pride in the attention to detail and design innovation that have been the signature of the Stardust image.
- Hull Construction: The hull is the foundation of your boat. Stardust features all aluminum hull and framing. Stringers are placed on 2' centers, with liberal use of secondary reinforcements. The deck is constructed using integrated 2" X 3" tubing in addition to the more standard plate and bracing systems.
- Deeper Hull: Stardust features the deepest standard hull in the industry. Because a competitor offers a "6 inch deeper than standard" hull doesn't actually mean anything, as there are not any industry standards for hull depth. However, the hull is the foundation of the vessel and therefore is extremely important. In most cases the deeper the hull, the more rigid the hull. Stardust's standard hull is 32 inches deep measured from the top of the stringer to the top of the floor. The deeper hull also allows better access to the mechanical equipment and a more commanding stance in the water.
- Starplex Computer Control System: Stardust has pioneered the "smart boat" concept and has a fully developed computer control for the vessel. This optional system provides monitoring and control of all onboard electrical systems such as tank levels, engine data, battery levels, lighting, etc. A unique feature available with this computer control is the "all off" and "exit" buttons that eliminate the the job of going in all rooms to turn off lights when leaving the boat. This system also allows for remote access for control of onboard systems . For example, you can change the thermostat setting in preparation for your arrival, review hull and cabin cameras, and the boat can call your phone or email you if the bilge pump comes on. The possibilities with this system are endless.
- Custom Cabinetry: Stardust's cabinetry is the best in the houseboat business. Stardust is the only houseboat company with their own in-house cabinet shop.
- Painted Hull: Stardust offers a painted hull. Unpainted aluminum hulls oxidize. Within a couple of years, they begin to show their age. An older looking houseboat loses its value more quickly. Cosmetically, a painted houseboat looks more like a yacht. It costs a little more, but it looks like it costs a lot more. Stardust utilizes a 2 part urethane paint over an etching primer with a professionally sprayed finish.
- Vinyl Graphics: Stardust uses high quality vinyl that will outlast and out shine paint. If you ever need to replace or change the graphics, they are easily removed. Painted graphics are almost impossible to remove without leaving an impression where they have been.
- Euro-Edge Roof: Stardust offers an angled, smooth, high-profile fiberglass roof edge that gives a sleek, finished appearance. Other companies have straight, low profile edges that are left unfinished with the texture of the fiberglass matting.
- High Bow splash with front seating: Stardust houseboats have a standard higher bow splash which improves appearance and provides the correct height on the front deck for their standard custom seating at the bow of the boat with large lockers below.
- Custom Fiberglass: Stardust Cruisers features their own in-house custom fiberglass shop. They make their own bridges, bars, arches, euro roof and other custom pieces. They have the added flexibility to make specialty pieces that are unique and found only on a Stardust Cruiser. They have the only bridge in the industry with a walk-through access to a king-size sun pad lounge. Additionally, they offer the industry's only fiberglass top rails and custom designed couches and bars.
- Thru-Hull Fittings: Stardust utilizes through-hull fittings with slotted pick ups for all engine, generator and air conditioning water intakes to avoid plugging from debris and costly repairs. Most competitors weld a pipe to the bottom of the hull which is the most common site for leaks and does not prevent debris from entering the systems.
- Manifold Water System: A manifold water distribution system is standard on all Stardust houseboats. These manifolds are located centrally in a closet in the cabin, and allow easy access to individual control of all water supply lines. The number of connections in the hull is greatly reduced, water pressure is equalized and winterizing the boat is more convenient. In addition, they utilize Pex tubing that resists freezing and can expand up to 300% of it's size without breaking. Pex tubing carries a 25 year manufacturer warranty.
- Electrical Systems: All wiring meets ABYC, NMMA, and CE standards. Stardust utilizes custom marine panels that are centrally located in a closet within the cabin. Most of our competitors use residential panels. Marine panels are much more expensive but provide increased protection of onboard circuits. Through their experience in the demanding rental boat environment, they have modified their electrical systems to enhance performance of the inverter and 12 volt systems to eliminate system failure. Each Stardust boat is equipped with an ELCI "Equipment Leakage Circuit Interuptor" which will disable the electrical system if leakage is detected to eliminate the risk of electric shock drowning to swimmers in the water. Each boat is also equipped with a Galvanic Isolater to protect the hull from galvanic corrosion of the hull.
*Front Deck - High End, UV resistant deck furniture; LED rope lighting; automatic stainless steel anchor (hooked up to Windlass)
*Rear Deck - Storage cabinets with granite counter tops; LED rope lighting; large swim platform with 2 ladders; 2 PWC remote controlled, removable ramps and winches.
*Upper Party Deck - fly bridge with sun lounger and seating; high end captain's chair; hard top canopy; stainless steel grill; sink with running water; fridge and ice maker; L shaped bar; flat screen TV; high end outdoor furniture; 2 staircases - one comes out right in the middle of the boat by the kitchen and one goes down to the back deck; anodized railing; dome-type satellite tracker.
*Powered by two 350 Magnum engines and a 22.5 kw Westerbeke generator
*Has Bow and Stern thrusters, built into hull (not add on)
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***70 PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!