2001 Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic
RUJON is a perfect example of a beautifully detailed and well equipped Picnic Boat with all the latest features and minimal hours. She is currently in Vero, FL to be sold. This boat has been primarily in fresh water and is in excellent condition.
An Aristo Blue Picnic Classic, “RUJON” sleeps two and has many features to offer comfortable weekend cruising and travel from port to port.
HULL and DECK
Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Aristo Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream Cabinhouse and Deck
- Light Cream Single Bootstripe
- Red Bottom
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a telescoping stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens on house sides
- Masthead with spotlight and 24” Radome painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rubrail
- Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat
The Cockpit coaming is varnished teak. The cockpit sole is molded nonskid and there are direct drainage scuppers. There is a stainless steel and teak tread step inside coaming.
- The insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion and a varnished teak drink table with four drink holders.
- The Aft Settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Milano Cobalt fabric and have an Ivory weather cover.
Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit-sole hatches. There is an insulated cooler in the aft deck with a flush hatch.
The Pilothouse has four (4) pilothouse windows, two (2) sliding side windows and two (2) fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- The pilothouse is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There is a teak locking companionway door. A varnished teak handrail is over aft port and starboard in the pilothouse and there is a varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof.
Pilothouse to port has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella Milano Cobalt fabric. Also included is a forward bulkhead port side varnished teak integral handrail with cup/drink holder. A stainless steel footrest is on the forward bulkhead and additional rest wraps around the seat inside aft. There is varnished louvered door storage below the seat.
- An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- There are also Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Starboard, the Helm Station, has a “Sand” Leather adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod. There is a stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim, “JetStick®”, engine gauges, top opening locker with chart storage, 12-volt outlet in chart pocket, and remote switches to spotlight. Outboard the helm seat is a built-in drink holder.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation:
- Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot with rate sensor
- GarminGPSmap 7212 Color differential GPS/Chart Plotter - GPS/DGPS antenna painted to match deck
- Raytheon SL-72 LCD radar interfaced with GPS - antenna painted to match deck
- Raytheon 210 VHF radio
- FUSION MS-AV600 stereo system with remote head control at helm, includes four Alpine STM666 speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse.
RUJON - Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes Head with shower and a Galley.
The Interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There are four opening ports below (including head and galley) and all opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Interior window sun covers for the pilothouse.
- Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. An opening overhead hatch and five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lights provide plenty of interior lighting.
- A FUSION MS-AV600 stereo system mounted above the pantry locker.
Forward is a V-BERTH with adapter to form a double berth. The cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib fabric. There is excellent storage under the V-berthand in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. A hanging locker is to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. There are two opening ports with screens.
HEAD: Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private head with formica bulkheads with cherry trim, drawer fronts, locker sliders, and door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. There is a Vacu-flush marine head and a mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet and forced ventilation. The head also has an opening port with screen.
The GALLEY is to port with a Clear Beige Sand Formica countertop and a stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water.. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Grunert refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top.
The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. There is a remote propane shut-off with the FUSION stereo system mounted above. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin.
- Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system
- Pullout under counter garbage disposal
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- 12-volt light
- 110-volt outlet
- Red steplight in galley area
- Opening port with screen
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Two 12-volt batteries for a total of 420 amps
- 80 amp battery alternator
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 30-amp battery charger/shore power system
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2H-STE 420-HP diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission
- Vetus 7” bow thruster.
- JetStick® - Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Electric 1500 GPH 12 volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Aluminum 25 gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Engine room sound insulation
- Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Ground Tackle: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a 12 lb. Danforth Hi-Tensile anchor mounted on chocks with 150’ of 1/2” twisted nylon rode with a chain leader.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- (5)Dock lines
- (6)Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control