2001 Little Harbor WhisperJet 34 with hardtop
"Q6" is a well-equipped Little Harbor 34’. The Whisper Jet design is a wonderfully versatile cruising boat. You can explore shallow water areas other boats cannot access. High quality build, recent service. Excellent for the S.W.Florida, Bahamas and Keys.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
Q6 is a hard-top WhisperJet 34 with a plan that includes some unique custom upgrades and options. The Cockpit has aft molded transom seating and the Bridge deck area with helm station to starboard and a settee with table to port also has a bar cabinet with Ice Maker to starboard. Accommodations below include an open cabin arrangement with V-berth forward, separate Head with shower, Galley, and Salon seating with storable table.
Q6 has a custom hardtop with Isinglass side and aft curtains, teak finished interior windshield trim, toe rails, cockpit coaming and trim; teak decking in cockpit and helm area. The interior is finished with Teak and Holly floor, cherry hull battening and interior trim.
- Cabin Marineair air conditioning system.
- FM/CD stereo system, speakers in the interior cabin and pilothouse.
- Dockside power connections
- Fischer Panda generator.
- Fiberglass swim platform.
- Separate head with shower
- Dinette with table - at helm deck
- Opening lower front center windshield
HULL and DECK
- Awlgrip White house and deck with Cream nonskid.
- Awlgrip Flag Green hull paint
- White Boot stripe.
- Gold Cove Stripe.
- Green Bottom.
- Extended bow rail.
- Custom Hardtop
- Drop curtain sides and back
- Bow Pulpit
- Anchor locker
- Swim Platform
- Opening center windshield lower section (electric)
- Stainless steel hand rails
Modified Deep V-hull Design with Running Chines:
- Corecell Foam-cored and knitted bi-directional E-glass with Kevlar hybrid hull.
- Vinylester low profile resin osmosis barrier.
- Deck is segmented resin infused balsa-core and Corecell.
- Lightweight composite grid system stringers and marine grade plywood laminated FRP main bulkheads.
- Stainless steel capped molded rub rail.
- Molded fiberglass swim platform with painted nonskid has a telescoping stainless steel ladder.
- Awlgrip deck and superstructure.
- Fiberglass bow sprit pulpit with anchor roller.
- Stainless steel bow rail with pennant flag socket and running lights.
- Finished teak exterior trim including toe rails, cabin ½ round trim cockpit coaming.
- Teak decking in cockpit and at helm deck area
- Anchor locker.
- Foredeck anchor locker built-in with hatch access, and saltwater wash down.
- (2) Cabin top deck hatches - Lewmaranodized aluminum.
- (2) Hardtop hatches – Lewmar anodized aluminum.
- (4) Opening ports with screens - Lewmar anodized aluminum.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
- Port and starboard stainless steel hartop rails.
- Stainless steel cleats (2-forward, 2-spring, 2-stern)
- Molded rear cockpit seating
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with foot switches and helm controls.
Custom Hardtop: Composite Construction
- VHF antenna.
- Garmin GPS receiver antenna on hardtop.
- Radar Radome on hardtop.
- RCL – 100 Spotlight
- Cockpit floodlight.
- Isinglass side and aft curtains.
- (7) Bay varnished hand rail on underside of hardtop
- Painted aluminum Hardtop frame
- Lewmar electric windlass in anchor locker - Helm control pad + up/down deck foot switches.
- Bruce plow anchor with chain and 150’ rode
- Burgee staff.
- Flag staff.
- Dock lines and fenders.
- Life jackets.
- (2) Fire extinguishers.
- Throw ring
- Cockpit courtesy lights
Access to the cockpit is via fixed teak boarding steps on either side of the cockpit.
- Finished teak cockpit coaming and covering boards.
- Port and starboard Rod holders..
- Cockpit flood light.
- Transom Cockpit molded stern seating.
- Large cockpit deck hatch for easy access to insulated generator/jet lazzarette area.
- Cockpit hot/cold shower.
- Cockpit cushions covered in Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage box in cockpit deck.
- Courtesy lights under gunwales.
Bridge deck accommodations include:
- Stidd helm seat forward starboard with arm mounted Jet Stick control.
- Inward-facing L-settee for entertaining to port – Beige Ultra Leather cushions
- Varnished teak dining table on two pedestals.
- Starboard Bar Cabinet with storage and Ice Maker.
- Igloo Cooler with cushion.
The Bridge deck includes:
- Hardtop lights.
- Hinged deck with electric deck lift accesses engine area below.
- Molded dash, steering console and instrument box.
- Varnish lift-top Chart Table
- Molded settee has hatch access to storage under seats.
- Companionway forward to interior accommodations is teak-trimmed and has a teak folding/ sliding top with smoke grey Plexiglas and teak companionway doors.
- (2) Bose speakers - mounted in settee bases.
- Stamoid covers for helm, table, companionway, helm wheel.
- Varnished lift-top chart table to port forward.
- Overhead halogen lights.
Low-profile windshield has (3) windows sections forward and (2) side windows.
- Custom teak covered windshield interior valence.
- (3) Forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Clear side and back curtains can provide a fully enclosed bridge deck.
- Opening center windshield lower section.
- Forward dash has a custom varnished teak lift-up chart table.
- Navigation station has removable seating back rest.
- Starboard binocular and 2-cup holder
Starboard: Helm Station area:
- Stidd helm seat.
- 12-volt outlet at helm.
- 110-volt outlet mounted under helm side.
- 12-Volt Courtesy lights.
- Starboard binocular and 2-cup holder.
- Accessory switch panel.
- Alpine Remote stereo control
- Stainless steering wheel with teak rim.
- Teleflex hydraulic steering.
- JetSick steering
- Yanmar dual engine gauges and start panels.
- Flush mounted electronics.
- Bennett trim tab control switches.
- Bennett trim tab position deflection gauges.
- Single lever Morse Controls.
- Manual bucket controls.
Electronics and Navigation:
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot.
- Garmin 4212 GPS/Charter plotter.
- Raytheon RL70 Radar.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata.
- Horizon Spectrum VHF.
- Azimuth electric 1000 digital compass.
- Fire Boy override switch.
- Remote windlass control.
- RCL – 100 Spotlight remote Control
From the Bridge deck, down (2) varnished teak removable companionway steps into the open cabin below are the forward V-berth sleeping area and Galley to port. The enclosed private Head with shower is to starboard. Built-in settee seating is to port and starboard. There is a centerline varnished table that stores over port settee seating. Locker storage both port and starboard with drawer and shelf storage.
- Varnish interior trim.
- Sky screens on overhead hatches.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Flush panel storage doors. Tambour storage doors in Galley.
- Roller-bearing drawer slides with Kroon flush positive latches.
- Interior dome lights.
- Frigast stainless/chrome plated lights.
- (4) Opening port lights with screens.
- Lewmar opening hatch with Ocean Air screen/blind.
- Electrical panel at companionway to starboard.
- Chelsea clock and barometer.
- 12,000 BTU marine air conditioning system.
- GE Microwave oven.
- Alpine CDA 9886M – MP3/UMA/AAC
- CD Disc Changer CHA- 5624
A cherry louvered aft door provides access to the enclosed, easy-to-clean fiberglass, Formica and Corian head with cherry trim and padded vinyl overhead. Fiberglass molded-in floor with shower sump for easy cleaning.
- Vanity countertop
- Under mounted sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Hot/cold faucet with pull-out shower.
- King Starboard shower grate.
- Vacuflush head system.
- Below sink storage.
- Locker with tambour door outboard sink.
- Mirror - wall mounted.
- Dual 110-volt GFI outlet.
- Overhead 12-volt dome light.
- Opening window port with screen blind.
- Tank Watch.
- Stainless steel towel bar.
- Solar Vent
- Norcold DE 451 under counter refrigerator.
- Grohe faucet.
- White counter top and cherry trimmed lockers and drawers.
- Under mounted stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Tambour doors storage lockers outboard the sink with shelves.
- Tambour door to under sink vanity storage.
- 3-Drawer storage below countertop aft.
- Kenyon electric two-burner cook top.
- G.E. Microwave – Shelf mounted over stove.
- Marine Air digital control panel.
- Dual 110-Volt outlet.
- Opening window port with screen and shade.
- Overhead 12-Volt dome light.
V-BERTH ACCOMMODATIONS (Forward):
Forward are the sleeping accommodations finished in cherry trim with outboard storage shelves. There are cherry battens on the hull sides.
- V-berth with filler cushion to form a double berth.
- Step/seat between V-berth with storage compartment below
- Forward, port and starboard under berth storage.
- Matching throw pillows.
- 12-volt overhead dome lights.
- Port and starboard Frigast 12-volt reading lamps at V-Berth.
- Overhead hatch with sky screen shade
Separate DC/AC systems:
Breaker system panel to starboard at gangway cabin steps generator remote control panel, inverter control panel and battery switch, all systems are flush mounted.
- (3) Series 27 deep-cycle house system batteries.
- (2) Series 24 starting batteries.
- Remote control battery combiner/insulator.
- Engine alternator - battery charging.
- On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster, house circuits, parallel system and engine start.
110-volt AC System:
- 125-volt 30-amp shore power with 50 ft. shore power cord.
- ABYC standards electrical system.
- Distribution breaker panel - 12-volt/110-volt with voltmeter and amp meter.
- Tinned wire.
- Fisher Panda generator with sound shield (170 hrs).
- Trace inverter/charger with remote panel
- Twin Yanmar 350-hp diesel engines.
- Twin Hamilton 273 waterjet propulsion system.
- Velvet Drive 1:1 transmission.
- Teleflex hydraulic steering.
- Racor 900 fuel filters/separators.
- Bennett trim tab system with indicator gauges and helm controls.
- Alarm systems: Low oil, high temp, low voltage, and water in fuel.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
Electric bridge deck lift with manual override allows easy access to engine area.
- Isolated engine mounts.
- Engine room insulation.
- Bilge blower.
- (2) Rule 2000 gal/min automatic bilge pumps.
- Groco raw water strainers.
- Flojet water pressure system.
- Shower sump pump.
- Bronze ball-valves and thru-hulls below water line.
- Fire Boy automatic fire control system FE-241.
- (2) 100-gallon stainless steel fuel tanks.
- 6-gallon stainless steel water heater
- 28-gallon holding tank
- Marineair 12,000 btu air conditioning system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.