2002 Hinckley TALARIA 44 EX
LELLA is an American built Hinckley T-44 Express that is very well maintained and professionally taken care of in inside storage just West of Oslo. Espar heat, Raynav 120 Radar/GPS and only 630 engine hours.
EU SALES TAX and NORWEGIAN VAT is paid - Asking price is well below market value.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
LELLA was originally built for an European client. She has been imported from Europe and the EU Sales Tax and Norwegian VAT is paid so that this boat can be used anywhere in Europe.
- LELLA sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations.
- Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
- The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table.
- The Cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom removable inboard-facing settees, and a walk-thru to the swim platform.
LELLA features include:
- Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
- Throw pillows
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- (4) European 220-volt outlets
- Espar D5L diesel heater
- Cockpit bimini
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid
- Single Awlgrip boottop
- Red bottom
DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process. Hinckley's DualGuard construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
- In such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated and the hull massively reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass. A reinforcement stringer system of carbon is inserted into the hull, and the completed laminate (hull stringer system) is then SCRIMPed. The patented SCRIMP process, an advanced, closed-molding, resin infusion technique, uses a strong vacuum to saturate or infuse the "sandwich" with vinylester resin in a single step. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks are then installed flush with the hull. The hull shell is supported by a combination of foam cored FRP stiffeners laminated to the primary hull, and structural bulkheads.
- These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
- Swim platform – has teak inserts and a stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform
The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. The Cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom inboard-facing settees, and a walk-thru to the swim platform.
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light.
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin house and trunk.
- Foredeck locker - has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash are in the foredeck locker.
- Outboard deck locker for 2 propane storage bottles.
The cockpit features plenty of cushioned settee seating.
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings
- Fresh and saltwater deck wash spigots under side deck
- Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch.
- Cockpit bimini
Forward is the helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a cushioned L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table. This table is mounted on a pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second cushioned L-shaped settee.
The pilothouse can be closed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished Teak dash and coaming
- Varnished teak table (can convert to bunk with cushion)
- Cushioned helm seats are port and starboard forward
- Pilothouse 3-piece drop down curtain enclosure with door
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning
The pilothouse has 3 forward tempered-glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation
- Custom varnished teak handrail port and starboard overhead provides additional handholds.
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (2) 12-volt outlets – one port passenger side and one starboard at helm
- (1) 220-volt European outlet
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and gooseneck chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf.
HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
The Helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. Forward of the helmseat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base.
Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine C120 - radar not connected
- Raytheon Radar
- Raytheon 80 LC Chartplotter/GPS
- Raymarine Speed/Wind/ Depth
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer and fog horn
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth and Temperature display
- Ritchie "Constellation" compass
Walkthrough starting forward:
Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk:
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door.
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (1) 220-volt European outlet
The Stateroom is satin varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid door leads to the rest of the accommodations.
- The head area has cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Granicoat, Galaxy Alexander 310 Fashion Grey countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Full length cherry trimmed mirror is on the door to the main salon
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head.
- (1) 220-volt European outlet
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- A stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard.
- Robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower.
Amidship, the MAIN CABIN has a U-shaped Dinette to port and Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
Aft are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored.
To Port: DINING SALON
U-shaped cushioned dining area comfortably seats five. he varnished cherry dining table is on a pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion.
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers.
- Opening portlight outboard.
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers and by a lamp over the dining table.
- Granicoat, Galaxy Alexander 310 Fashion Grey countertop
- Force 10 Stove - Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven
- Double Sink - Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Refrigerator/Freezer, DC motor-driven refrigerator with evaporator system – with cherry face.
- (1) 220-volt European outlet
Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors.
- Forward is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead.
- Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. The stove has a wood cutting board that adds additional counter space. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- Aft is the under counter refrigerator/freezer with a front-opening door and countertop top-opening lid access. Above the center section there is a locker. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop.
Separate 12 volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) 12 VDC 210 amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) 12VDC 210 amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Battery charger
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- 50 ft Shore cord - 220-volt, 32-amp, 50-cycle
- Fischer Panda 4-Kw generator
- Copper electrical bonding system.
The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster.
Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising.
- Bow thruster integrated with JetStick®
- Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- Espar D5L diesel heater
- Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator
- Trim Tabs
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Floscan fuel monitoring system
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High cooling water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Paragon Sr. freshwater pump
- High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- 35-gallon holding tank
- 528-gallons/2000 liters total fuel tanks
- 100-gallon gallons/380-liters water tank.
- Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass - in foredeck anchor locker
- Custom 316L SS bow roller - folds out from anchor locker
- Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode
- 32# Fortress FX-55 anchor with 150' x 5/8" nylon rode and storage bags
- Freshwater wash spigot in anchor well
- ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole
- Brass 6" bell
- Stainless steel deck scupper
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers