2003 Hinckley Talaria 29C with T-Top
“FIVE SEAS” has been lightly used and has been enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage during the winter months. She has low hours and is a fine example of a Hinckley Talaria 29 Center Console.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
“FIVE SEAS” (name reserved) is a rare Hinckley Talaria 29 Center Console. Very few of these sought after examples come to the brokerage market. This lovely, low-hour example features ample seating with forward wrap around settee, varnished teak table and dodger. She is a head turning Center Console to be sure.
- Recent dodger with drop down Isenglass enclosure that can provide protection from sun/weather for forward seating area. This dodger folds down easily.
- Varnished teak table forward with sun pad
- Vacu-Flush Marine Head in center console compartment with 5’7” head room.
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Fishing rod storage racks
- T-Top with 3 sided enclosure.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Single White gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Hinckley designed heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Custom vertical handrail on transom, painted to match hull color.
- Self-draining locker in bow for anchor/windlass
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Custom towing attachment on transom, for pulling tubes or water skiers.
- Aft Settee with Navy Blue cushions - with storage lockers below.
- Flush cockpit sole hatch forward of center console offers additional storage.
- Freshwater shower is located in the aft starboard corner of the cockpit
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Stamoid Helm Seat cover - fastens with snaps
- 12V DC lighting under cockpit coamings
- Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for 5. Fabric is Ultraleather in Navy Blue color
- Folding Stamoid dodger offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements.
- Three storage lockers are located underneath seating.
- Varnished teak table converts forward seating area into a sun lounge with cushion.
CENTER CONSOLE and ENGINE BOX
Center Steering Console:
- Cushioned bottom and back seating for two on the forward end of the console
- Recent three-sided enclosure and optional three sided enclosure around helm seat
- Insulated cooler/storage area with drain overboard under seating on forward end of console
- A Vacu-flush® head is accessed by a door on the port side of the console.
- An opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- 12V overhead light in head
Engine Box: Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
- Double helm seat with cushioned bottom upholstered with UltraLeather in Navy Blue and varnished teak slatted back.
- Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Electric lift access to the engine under.
HELM and Electronics/Nav Equipment
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak dash
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick™ which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Helm footrest is teak with stainless steel trim.
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C Chartplotter/GPS
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot
- Raymarine Plus L760 Radar
- ICOM IC-304VHF Radio
- Clarion Marine Stereo with repeater at helm
- Ritchie compass
Low resistance, copper wire and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger from shore power
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
Yanmar 6LYAA-STE 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine (391 hours 9/16)
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500 gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Halon engine compartment fire suppression system
Engine compartment is sound insulated:
- Mylar faced acoustical composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on engine box top.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Muir electric windlass in forward deck locker – control at helm and remote in locker
- Delta 12# anchor on Hinckley with custom folding stainless steel anchor roller
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ x ½” 3-strand anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (1) Fire extinguisher
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook