2003 Hinckley Talaria 29R
SAMI P has been thoughtfully equipped with a single Yanmar 440-HP engine, Hamilton water-jet, Hinckley JetStick® and many items that make this boat very special which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. With her Flag Blue Awlgrip hull, double cream boot stripe and red bottom paint, this boat turns heads everywhere she goes.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double boot stripe painted Cream Alwgrip
- Red Bottom Paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is provided in Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system for head, sink and cockpit shower.
- Cockpit lighting controlled by switch at helm station.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions upholstered in Marine Grade Vinyl Oyster with navy piping.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Custom starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick mode panel, auto pilot control, and cup holder.
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab gauges
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon L770 Plus GPS, Color Sounder/Chartplotter
- VHF Radio.
- Ritchie compass.
- Clarion XMD1-RET, AM/FM CD Receiver.
MID and AFT COCKPIT
Just aft from the Helm area is an L-shaped Settee. The inboard and forward-facing curved settee has a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Setting is Marine Grade Vinyl Oyster with navy piping.
- Folding varnished teak table
Engine Box area: Next aft, the varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating Marine Grade Vinyl Oyster with navy piping.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette-style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
- Riva 12V spotlight on starboard side of windshield
Yanmar 440-HP fully electronically controlled common rail diesel engine.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-Volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system - is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulicpressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (5) Dock lines
- (4) Fenders
- Anchor windlass
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.