2005 Hinckley Talaria 29R
** SOLD **
LOONS HEAD is a real stunner! This boat does not look like she is 10 years old! Being used exclusively in fresh water and stored in a boat house on a boat lift has resulted in a boat that looks more like a boat only a year or two old. She has been brought back to Hinckley in Maine where she got a fresh coat of varnish, fresh bottom paint, and a buff and wax to her deck to make her shine even more. This is truly a beautiful example of the elegant Talaria 29 Runabout.
LOONS HEAD is a real stunner! This boat does not look like she is 10 years old! Being used exclusively in fresh water and stored in a boat house on a boat lift has resulted in a boat that looks more like a year old. She has been brought back to Hinckley in Maine where she got a fresh coat of varnish to make her shine even more. This is truly a beautiful example of the elegant Talaria 29 Runabout.
Other highlights include:
- Classic Flag Blue Hull,Cream Deck, and Red Bottom
- Custom Bluefin Ultraleather cushions and helm seats with Ivory Piping. Custom scallops makes these cushions look even more elegant
- Hinckley varnished “teak package” includes dash, pods, cockpit coamings
- Teak cockpit sole
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank
- Customized Bimini Top with sides and back
- Folding teak table with storage provided in cuddy cabin
- Clarion CMD4 AM/FM CD player with two pairs of speakers. Clarion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid (buffed and waxed, winter 2014)
- Double bootstripe is Cream Colored to match the deck
- Red bottom paint (fresh paint winter 2014)
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with teak insert, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform
- Handrail on transom painted to match hull, for boarding with swim ladder
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and folding anchor roller with electric windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Stainless steel pull-up cleats for bow, midrail and stern.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Hinckley varnished “teak package” includes dash, pods, and cockpit coamings
- Teak cockpit sole
- Storage in: Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, cockpit sole
- (4) under gunwale courtesy lights
- Under gunwale boat hook storage
Forward is a Cuddy Cabin with sliding door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft-facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow
- Anchor locker door
- Ultraleather Bluefin with Ivory Piping. Cushions have shallow scalloping.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
This area also has:
- Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard
- Electrical breaker panel
- Holding tank monitor light
- Xantrex Tru-charge Battery Chargee LED monitor panel
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Bluefin Ultraleather with Ivory piping helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- (2) MB Quartz marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf.
- Varnished teak pod with opening front with storage. Face of pod is carbon fiber. Stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (2) double cup holders built in.
Aft Lounge Area:
The Lounge Area is just aft from the of the port seat with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in Bluefin Ultraleather with Ivory piping
- Varnished teak table opens to make square. Storage bracket is provided in the cuddy cabin
HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Starboard (Helm Station):
- Varnished teak instrument pod with carbon fiber face with gauges
- 15” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holders and JetStick
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Back-up bucket control panel
- Fire system override switch panel
- Lenco Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter/GPS
- Standard Horizon RAM full function Microphone VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine depth display
- Ritchie compass
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- 15amp 110V inlet with breaker, for battery charger
- Main battery on/off switches are under port stern seat locker
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp with separate breaker, for battery charger at stern seat.
2005 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, high water temperature
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
- Back up Bucket Control system with remote helm mounted panel
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom Hinckley muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.