2005 Hinckley Talaria 29R
** SOLD **
A stickler for details: That is the way the man for whom VENTOUX was built was once described. And it is the exactly type of person, and boat, you want when looking for a brokerage boat. Offered now for the first time, this T29R is loaded with features not usually found on this stunning Hinckley model. Many custom appointments and constantly maintained and upgraded since her launching. She has been used only seasonally in the Pacific NW and is a definite "must see". Ventoux is on a lift during the season and stored indoors during the off-season.
VENTOUX is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat, built to cruise in lake, harbor and coastal conditions. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two with a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker, with hide-away anchor roller and windlass and remote controls
- Pressurized fresh water sink - in engine box top
- Insulated cooler - in engine box top
- Pressurized fresh water cockpit shower
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank
- Swim platform with folding stainless swim ladder
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak helm pods
- Teak table with folding leaf
- Stamoid/Eisenglass cream/ivory dodger “navy” top with zip-out windows/panels (New 6/2009)
- Ivory Ultraleather covered helm and passenger seat cushions
- Sunbrella Maxim Cocoa #5626 cockpit cushions
- Clarion CLA-SC1 AM/FM/Sirius satellite radio and CD player with two pairs of marine speakers (New 6/2009). Clarion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
- Full Stamoid boat cover – covers boat to waterline
- Hinckley designed and built radar arch (6/2009)
- Hinckley installed removable in-floor bike racks
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream Gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with segmented balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with segmented balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide-away electric windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Low profile antennas
COCKPIT & CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Teak covered cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch
- Under gunwale boat hook storage
- Navy top – with telescoping legs, Eisenglass windshield and Side and aft drop curtains
- Custom mounted 2-bike rack
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with dark grey plexiglass sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft-facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Remote stereo speakers in helm area and in cockpit
- Pressure water system shower
- Ivory Tonneau cockpit cover – attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail and covers entire cockpit.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- This area has 4' 1" headroom
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow
- Anchor locker door fwd.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth:
- Cushions finished in Sunbrella Linen Champagne #8300 fabric.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood
- Varnished cherry trim
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/Sirius satellite radio and CD player with hard-wired remote at helm
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard
- Electrical breaker panel
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Ivory Ultraleather on the helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- Teak covered port and starboard helm pods
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Double cup holder outboard to port, (1) double cup holder to starboard
- (2) Marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a carbon fiber-faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (2) double cup holders built in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
- Ultraleather bucket seat has folding seat bolster, forward and aft adjustment and swivel function
The Helm Station features:
- Custom varnished teak instrument pod with flush mounted instruments
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Back-up bucket control panel
- Fire system override switch panel
LOUNGE AREA is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Cockpit settee cushions are covered in Sunbrella Maxim Cocoa #5626
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnish teak bi-folding triangular table
- Raymarine e7 Multi-function display (6/2012)
- Raymarine HD 24” digital Radome (6/2012)
- Raymarine AIS Receiver
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata with Raymarine/Airmar B744V Triducer
- ICOM M402 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
- Low profile deck mounted antennas
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Engine box has electric lift forward end hinge aft
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- Start battery: (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA
- House battery: (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- Xantrex True Charger (2012)
2005 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer reversible pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Ongaro 12V horn – located in anchor locker
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- Dock lines
- Hideaway Electric Anchor Windlass System with dashboard and remote handheld control
- Polished SS Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode. Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.