2008 Hinckley Custom Talaria 24 Runabout
COMUNQUE is a one-of-a-kind custom Hinckley T24 Runabout. With only 79 engine hours, she is truly in “like new” condition. Thoughtfully crafted by the Hinckley Engineering Dept, this magnificent little runabout would equally be at home on a lake or a bay.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
COMUNQUE is a one of a kind custom Hinckley T24 Runabout. She has been serviced and stored with Hinckley since new. Originally designed for use as a tender for a large classic motoryacht, COMUNQUE would equally be at home on a lake or a bay.
With only 79 engine hours, she is truly in “like new” condition. The Engineering department at The Hinckley Company took great lengths of time perfecting this magnificent little runabout. Preliminary Listing.
HULL and DECK
- Dark Green Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Cream boot stripe.
- Black bottom paint.
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rub rail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- (6) Gemlux 8-inch Slim-Line studded stainless steel pull-up cleats.
- Varnished mahogany inlay on forward decking.
- Varnished mahogany bow burgee with flushed socket and Hinckley Talaria burgee flag.
- (3) Fender padeyes on port and starboard side deck. Stainless steel half round on mahogany toe rail at each each pad eye location.
- Deck storage well located on engine hatch.
- Lift-up hatch to stowable bimini top.
- Powered lift-up engine compartment hatch.
- Helm seats upholstered Ultraleather Plus 398-1388 “Geranium".
- Aft settee upholstered in Ultraleather Plus 398-1388 “Geranium". Seat hinged to provide access to engine.
- (5) stainless steel drink holders located outboard of port and starboard helm seats.
- The cockpit sole is painted in Cream Awlgrip with Awlgrip painted non-skid pattern.
- (2) Insulated storage bins under outboard settee seats and one flush cockpit sole hatch.
- (2) Scuppers with direct overboard drainage and stainless steel grated covers.
- (3) Varnished mahogany fishing rod holders on portside.
- LED courtesy lights in cockpit.
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet at helm console and in glove box.
- Console includes Awlgrip with varnished mahogany trim and face
- Stainless steel 14-inch wheel with a varnished mahogany rim.
- Mounted controls, displays and engine gauges at the helm station.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system
- (2) Volvo QL interceptor trim tabs controls
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Raymarine E80 8-inch color chart plotter with a Navionics Platinum chart chip. Raystar WAAS antenna.
- Raymarine DSM 300 depth sounder module
- Icom M34 VHF Marine Radio
- Alpine DVA-9861 CD/DVD receiver with Alpine iPod cable, Alpine remote control
- One pair 6-inch MB Quart and one pair 4-inch Polk marine speakers.
Through the hinged mahogany companionway door is a small Cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic foam overhead.
- V-shaped platform for storage.
- Forepeak sides sheathed in satin-varnished cherry
- Halogen overhead lights
- Hinged mahogany companionway door.
- Portable toilet with 2.8-gallon waste capacity.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt Lifeline AGM Group 31 house battery.
- (1) 12-Volt Lifeline AGM Group 32 start battery.
- Multiplex distributed electrical system with master touchscreen located under helm by E-Plex.
- 80-Amp alternator.
- Heavy-duty battery switch with parallel capabilities for emergency starting.
- Low-resistance copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode.
- 20 amp 110-Volt multi-stage battery charger.
- (2) 1500-gph, 12-Volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Emergency Whale bilge pump mounted in settee.
- Marelon® ball valve seacocks.
- Portable toilet with 2.8-gallon waste capacity.
- Volvo 8.1 GXI 420 HP gas engine.
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF 63 transmission.
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
- Gauges include: Tachometer with engine hours display, oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, fuel gauge and volt meter.
- (2) Volvo QL interceptor trim tabs
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Alarms for low oil pressure and high engine coolant temperature.
- (2) 50-gallon aluminum fuel tanks with vents.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system.
- Electric lift engine hatch
- Engine box insulated with Mylar-faced acoustical foam. Varying densities depending on location.
- Custom water lift muffler.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake in port and starboard coamings.
- 12-volt Piezoelectric horn
- (6) Adult type 2 PFD
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (1) 2.5-pound dry chemical fire extinguisher.
- Dock lines
- (3) 6” x 15” inflatable fenders with PolarTec® covers.
- Telescoping boat hook mounted under cockpit coaming.
- Phoenix aluminum and galvanized trailer.