2008 Hinckley Talaria 29R
“NIXIE” is the newest and best T29R available on the market today. She has the coveted Volvo 435 Common Rail diesel, teak cockpit sole, updated electrics, and Iqan JetStick technology. She is a one owner T29R in beautiful, turnkey condition.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
NIXIE is a rare fresh water gem. Always lift kept, under cover with only 200 original hours. The Volvo 435 Common rail diesel provides smooth and quiet acceleration to 34 knots. The teak coamings and cockpit sole provides a classic look with helm and cockpit seating covered in White Lotus Ultra leather with blueberry piping. The settee and cockpit cushions are also White Lotus Ultra Leather with Blueberry piping. Electronics include a updated (2015) Raymarine autopilot and “e70” Series GPS/MFD, and the desirable Iqan JetStick control system.
The Hinckley T-29 Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding acrylic molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the aft end of the engine box. At the transom a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Cream boot stripe.
- Epoxy red painted bottom
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglas swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide away electric windlass.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile with custom 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats. Forward, midships and aft.
- Forward cabin opening deck hatch with screen
- Full cockpit cover
COCKPIT & CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- (4) MB Quartz stereo speakers
- Fresh water cockpit shower hand
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small Cuddy Cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions upholstered in Lotus White Ultraleather with Blueberry piping,
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt marine toilet plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
- Clarion M 475 stereo system
- True Charge 20amp battery charger monitor panel
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Lotus White Ultraleather helm and passenger seats with flip up bolsters.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (4) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) MB Quartz marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Starboard outboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick® mode panel, auto pilot control, and cup holder.
- 15” steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
- Clarion remote stereo control
- High Water alarm system
- Fire Boy override control switch
Lounge Area is just aft to port from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in Lotus White Ultraleather with Blueberry piping.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table – with folding leaf
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine “e70 Hybrid Touch” (new 2015) GPS plotter/ depth sounder
- Standard Horizon Ram Microphone VHF Radio.
- Ritchie compass.
- Raymarine Autopilot (new 2015)
- Clarion M 475 stereo system
- (4) MB Quartz marine stereo speakers
MID & AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom upholstered in Lotus White Ultraleather with Blueberry piping.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is aft at transom settee/seat.
- 110-Volt shore power inlet 15-amp.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- True Charge 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet in cabin
- Shower power inlet 15-amp with breaker for battery charger
- Volvo D6-435 ( 201 hrs 9-3-2013) HP fully electronically controlled common rail diesel
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker to port.
- Fire Boy suppression system with override
- High Water alarm system
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Running lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Muir electrinc Anchor windlass with remote and control at helm
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ of nylon 3-strand rode.