2011 Hinckley Talaria 44 MKII Motoryacht
** SOLD ** ** THIS LISTING IS NOT LIVE - PUBLIC CANNOT SEE IT **
PRONTO III could well be the finest T44 ever built! She is the first and only MKII T44 Motor Yacht which includes major upgrades such as powered sliding side pilothouse windows, oversized electrically operated pilothouse hatches, hydraulic bow thruster and windlass, improved refrigeration, better visibility from the pilothouse, simplified electrical system, etc. In addition to these significant changes, Hinckley included generous performance package for the MKII T44 to provide the best possible performance. As important as these mechanical and system changes are the incredible amount of detail paid to each element of the boat, from comfort items, to aesthetic items, to safety items. The MKII T44 hit the pinnacle of design evolution for this very successful Hinckley offering and incorporates many of the innovative features offered on the latest Hinckley designs. Meticulously maintained and regularly upgrades like Jetstick II® have this one owner Hinckley is ready for immediate delivery!
Steering SystemJoystick Control
PRONTO III could well be the finest T44 ever built! She is the first and only MKII Motor Yacht T44 which includes major upgrades such as powered sliding side pilothouse windows, oversized electrically operated pilothouse hatches, hydraulic bow thruster and windlass, improved refrigeration, better visibility from the pilothouse, simplified electrical system, etc.. In addition to these significant changes, Hinckley included generous performance package for the MKII T44 to provide the best possible performance. As important as these mechanical and system changes are the incredible amount of detail paid to each element of the boat, from comfort items, to aesthetic items, to safety items. The MKII T44 hit the pinnacle of design evolution for this very successful Hinckley offering and incorporates many of the innovative features offered on the latest Hinckley designs. Meticulously maintained and regularly upgrades like Jetstick II® have this one owner Hinckley is ready for immediate delivery!
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top.
- Single Cream Awlgrip Boot Top
- Red bottom paint
DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process. Hinckley's DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Swim platform - with teak inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse sides and across aft end of pilothouse.
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin house top
- Anchor locker - is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. The standard salt water deck wash was deleted and replaced with a fresh water deck wash
- (4) Polished Stainless Steel hatches on pilothouse roof with Ocean Air screens and blinds, forward two hatches are powered open and close with switches conveniently located at the helm.
- (5) Polished Stainless Steel hatches on cabin top with Ocean Air screens and blinds
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens.
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats. All cleats are fixed.
- Multiple fender pad eyes with stainless steel half-round chafe strips on toe rail
- Aft transom swim handle – painted to match hull
Boarding is possible from port and starboard sides or through the transom door.
- A centerline transom door opens from the swim platform.
- A custom Hinckley designed boarding step for improved side boarding
- Varnished teak coamings
- Varnished teak accents on vertical surfaces
- Teak decks with crème caulk
- A custom stainless steel Bo-Peep handrail can be used on port or starboard sides.
- Folding bimini - covers full length of cockpit
- Teak cockpit sole with crème caulk
- Aft-facing settee port and starboard.
- Custom port and starboard transom seats. Cushions are custom made to lip over the edge of stern seats. Seats have teak legs
- All cockpit cushions are covered in Sunbrella
- Cockpit speaker pair with volume control.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve near transom door opening.
- Glendinning shore power cord deploy/retract system with wireless remote
- Stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder.
- Line rack in cockpit sole hatch
- Storage is available in insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck, cockpit sole hatch, and in the custom locker on starboard aft facing seat back.
- Stamoid cockpit cover – attaches to pilothouse top with zipper from transom door
The Pilothouse is entered through a varnished teak French doors with glass on upper half. Just inside the door are twin settees to port and starboard with a cherry dining table to port.
The Pilothouse features:
- Gloss varnished cherry interior
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- All windows are mounted in stainless steel frames. Frames show so little, windows appear frameless
- All windows are tinted green
- Forward 3-Forward tempered fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers.
- The pilothouse side windows slide electrically providing huge amount of open air.
Forward, to starboard is the Helm station with Stidd seat. To port forward is Aft is the salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard and much more:
- Stidd 500N helm seats port and starboard with manual up/down, fwd/back covered in Ultraleather Ivory
- The port and starboard settees have top loading storage.
- Settee cushions port and starboard are covered in Sunbrella fabric and bolster style.
- Custom pull-down Skysol shades on pilothouse side windows.
- Interior mounted Sunshure window covers for side and forward pilothouse windows
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct.
- Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard
- Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- Oversized helm pod designed to house larger electronics
- The Helm has a gloss-varnished cherry dash
- Forward of the helm seat is a custom helm step.
- Foot rests are mounted on forward bulkhead and aft bulkhead area of helm seat
- A louvered teak door provides access to the custom storage below helm seat.
- Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStickII® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
- Engine controls with synchronizer
- Engine gauges
- 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Hinckley JetStick® II with Hover Lock and Heading Lock
- One Raymarine E140 Wide Multifunction displays
- One Raystar 125 GPS/WAAS antenna
- One FLIR night vision camera
- One DSM 300 Digital Sounder Modul
- One 48” open array high definition radar
- One Sirius satellite radio
- One SPX30 course computer for pilot
- One ST6002 pilot display
- ACR RCL300A spotlight with 1,000,000 Candela
- Standard Horizon Matrix Series VHF
BOAT ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONICS:
- Flat-screen LCD TV monitor in dinette. 26” Samsung LED HD monitor with cherry frame .
- Alpine AM/FM/DVD stereo system with IPOD connection..
- Speaker pairs in forward cabin, lower salon, pilothouse and cockpit
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with gloss highlightswith white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens.
- Forward of the pilothouse companionway is theGalley and U-shaped dinette. The galley is to port and dinette to starboard.
- Sleeping accommodations for five.
- Sugatsune push button latches for all locker doors
- Five (5) large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation
- Opening ports with screens.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry with gloss highlights cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop statin finish. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and a second light provides extra light to the sink work area.
- Double Sink - Satin stainless steel with pull-out faucet/sprayer fixture.
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system.
- Kenyon electric two burner cooktop
- Custom Miele M82602 Stainless Steel microwave.
- Tilt out trash receptacle under counter
- Four drawers forward of microwave/convection oven
- Two U-Line 2175 DWR refrigerator drawers with cherry faces
- Hinckley custom lift top freezer outboard of refrigerator
- Twodual 110-volt AC outlets
- Custom wood paper towel holder
To Starboard: DINING SALON
Wrap-around cushioned dining seating finished in Sunbrella fabric. Cushions are box style and are custom stuffed to be more plush.
- A varnished cherry dining table Stidd powder-coated pedestal that manually slides up and down and allows the table to form an extra berth.
- Filler cushions when table is converted to bunk
- Outboard are forward and aft louvered cherry lockers, a center alcove has a removable book rail
- Stereo speaker pair
- Top loading storage throughout the seat bottoms of the settee.
- Opening portlight outboard.
- AC vent.
- Next forward, the custom shower/2nd Head area is located to starboard.
- On the port side is the Master Head has with access from the forward cabin
- Both the Master head and 2nd head have gelcoat soles and the surrounding wood work is a combination of satin varnished cherry and Antique White Formica.
- There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both heads. Each also has a door that leads to the rest of the accommodations.
- The master head has a full-length mirror on the inside of the door.
- Master Head has a Corian vanity with satin finished stainless steel sink, faucet handle pull out shower, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bar, and storage areas.
- 2nd Head has a varnished cherry vanity with satin finished stainless steel sink, Grohe bulhead mounted shower, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bar, and storage areas.
- Electric Vacuflush marine head - plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning ducts.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
- Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Queen Mattress
- Custom fitted sheets
- Stateroom is satin-varnished.
- Paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors.
- (3) Storage drawers below berth
- Outboard, port and starboard sheer lockers with alcoves between forward and aft lockers are storage compartments with spring hold-up doors.
- Aft and outboard of the centerline bunk are custom larger port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered doors and dome lights. The starboard locker has three shelves in lieu of the hanging rod. Port locker has hanging rod.
- Overhead dome lights, as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch with Ocean Air blinds/screens
- Oval opening ports starboard and port with drop down curtains
- Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
- Speaker pair with remote IR receiver.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Four (4) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) Lifeline GPL8D batteries rated at 765 AH total capacity as house batteries
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on both engines charge start batteries
- 130 Amp 12 VDC alternator for house batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting.
- Heavy-duty parallel battery switch
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems - from shore power and generator:
- Onan 12-volt 13.5 Kw Generator - rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz
- 12-volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Mastervolt 3.0 50-Amp 12-VDC Inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- Charles 30-amp 12-VDC battery charger for start batteries
- 12-volt (cigarette lighter-style) - at DC panel and flybridge
- 110 volt outlets – Galley, heads, engine room, and pilothouse
- Grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
- Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Two Cummins QSC 8.3L 550-hp engines with twin Hamilton 322 waterjet drives. Starboard engine was replaced in March of 2016 and comes with a new engine warranty.
- ZF reverse/reduction gear transmission
- Aqua Drive CV shaft system
- Hinckley JetStickII® - Hinckley integrated steering and control system – single-stick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster.
- Bow Thruster - Hydraulic powered 10” reversible propeller – control at the steering station with the Hinckley JetStick®.
Two-inch foam/lead fully-insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Electric lift is on both engine boxes. The engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower, 110-volt AC outlet, caged 12-volt lights and courtesy lighting at cockpit entry.
- Racor LG100 in-line fuel/air separator for main engines on each fuel tank vent line
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, jet nozzle indicator and fuel gauges
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high hydraulic pressure
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
- Flojet 12-VDC freshwater pump with accumulator tank
- 17-gallon stainless steel water heater – heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Fuel tanks – 500-gal total – 2@150-g and 1@ 200-g - · Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
- 42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin: *18,000-btu to interior accommodations below; *24,000-btu to pilothouse
- Accupoint heater with two outlets in the pilothouse and one in the companionway steps.
- Hydraulic windlass with custom folding polished SS anchor roller, mounted in custom anchor well.
- 35lb custom polished, stainless steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode.
- Sunbrella pilothouse sole cover
- ACR spot light - with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Brass 8" bell
- Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
- Boat hook