2012 Hinckley Talaria 34
"EllAnn" is perfectly equipped for all regions of the country and should be considered “virtually” new. She is still under warranty and has everything one could want on a T34.
Steering SystemJoystick Control
“ELLANN” is currently one of only a handful of Hinckley T34s available on the brokerage market and ready for immediate delivery! “EllAnn” is very well outfitted with over 22 factory installed and 2 recently installed custom options which include generator, air conditioning, windlass, teak deck in pilothouse and cockpit, autopilot, inverter and powered overhead pilothouse hatches just to name just a few. This Hinckley T34 is virtually brand new, and has been Hinckley maintained to yacht standards which has EllAnn standing tall and all systems are ready for a full season of cruising. Don’t miss the opportunity to take immediate delivery of this very desirable Hinckley.
HULL and DECK
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Royal Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Single cream bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Dark red bottom paint
- Teak deck in Pilothouse and Cockpit
- Stainless steel handrail on pilothouse roof and cabin top
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with custom teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Ski hook mounted in transom with 80-foot tow line
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless Steel Swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
The deck features a spacious foredeck and cabin top area with molded non-skid for safety and simple maintenance.
- Flush foredeck locker with hinged hatch.
- Optional polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Optional Teak decking in pilothouse and cockpit
- Stainless steel handrails on exterior.
- Three fixed ports on cabin top sides and one opening in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips.
- Cooler with hinged lid on aft deck.
- Hinckley pilothouse with spotlight and radome painted to match deck and mounted on pilothouse roof.
- Custom option FLIR T450 dual sensor extended range night vision camera - painted to match deck and mounted on mast.
- (2) Powered oversized low-profile stainless steel pilothouse hatches in overhead with switches mounted port and starboard.
- (4) Rod holders two at aft deck/transom area and one on side decks port and starboard.
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in Sunbrella Canvas True Blue.
- Varnished coaming cap.
- Optional teak cockpit sole
- Optional varnished teak coamings
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Hinckley custom-built teak step box with storage to aid boarding.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers.
- Shower with hot and cold water mixing valve.
- Optional Ivory Stamoid mooring cover.
- Optional rod holders mount at side decks and transom, four total.
- Optional cockpit mooring cover.
- Cooler with hinged lid on aft deck
- Two Hinckley custom manually adjustable helm seats port and starboard. Covered with Ivory Ultraleather
- Cushioned curved Settees port and starboard covered in Sunbrella Canvas True Blue.
- Optional teak pilothouse sole.
- Optional varnished teak dash forward of port and starboard helm seats and lower helm wheel pod.
- Optional varnished teak pilothouse interior side liners
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) powered oversized low profile stainless steel hatches in overhead with switches mounted porta and starboard
- Insulated white overhead.
- Optional Accu-point engine drive heater with outlets in pilothouse.
- Illumination is by three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (5) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod.
- Varnished teak shelves port and starboard with storage.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Larger Raymarine e125 Radar/Chart plotter with differential GPS antenna: 12” multifunction color chart plotter/radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck.
- Optional Raymarine P70 autopilot interfaced to chart plotter.
- Optional 4kw digital HD radar upgrade.
- Optional FLIR T450 dual sensor long range thermal imaging system mounted on mast.
- Optional ACR remote control spot light mounted on mast.
- Custom option second navigation display installed at port helm station.
- Optional CHIRP CP450C Clear Pulse fish finder module with dual broadband transducers.
- Engine start/stop control panels with combination transmission/throttle control at starboard shelf.
- Two heavy duty electric, self-parking wipers on pilothouse windshields, with intermittent wiper control and fresh water windshield washer.
- Optional windlass controls at helm.
- Optional Accu-point engine drive heater controls at helm.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic.
- 12 volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Optional powered hatch control switches with lock out function
- Clarion FM/CD Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection in helm storage
- (2) Pairs of speakers – In V-berth on forward bulkhead and in the pilothouse.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- “Jasmine” Corian countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover
- 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Optional Victron 300 watt inverter/charger with control mounted in galley, allows usage of microwave or cookpot while underway.
- Optional Accu-point engine driven heater outlet.
- Optional shore cable TV outlet at galley.
- Optional cabin sole cover for teak and tulip wood sole.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is front-loading.
HEAD (Next aft starboard):
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- “Jasmine” Corian countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank.
- Optional overboard discharge system for holding tank.
- Optional Accu-point engine driven heater outlet.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella “Canvas True Blue”.
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- Victron 3000w Pure Sine inverter with additional AGM 4D battery. This allows the cooktop or microwave to be used without the generator or shore cord
- 30 amp battery charger for house and start banks.
- 30-amp – 110v shore power cord.
Twin Yanmar 6BY2-260hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Optional 5-kw Onan generator with remote start/stop panel and sound shield
- 24,000 BTU air-conditioning system for interior and pilothouse. 8000 BTU unit for the interior and (2) 8,000 BTU units for the pilothouse. All with reverse-cycle for heat.
- Accu-point heater provides heat while the engines are running.
- Proportional electric 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- Single 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass package: Foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Optional window covers
- Optional mooring cover.
- Optional cabin sole cover
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash.