2012 Yamaha 242 Limited
This well maintained 24 foot Yamaha 242 Limited is one of the best in class watersport/speed cruisers with jet propulsion on the market today. The bow seating is wide and long, allowing the tallest passengers and multiple riders plenty of space to stretch out and lounge. A bow filler cushion can be inserted giving you one of the largest, most comfortable seating configurations around. Yamaha designed the industry’s first and only “rumble seat” design that lets passengers in the bow enjoy a front-facing view in the forward-most part of the bow when underway. Lots of cockpit seating with her U-shaped lounger.
Look at these additional features:
- Drive-by-wire throttles - enables two rpm-based speed control systems
- Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling
- GPS powered instrumentation control center (accurate speed/fuel range calculations give instant fuel burn rates and mile by mile stats on total usage)
- Twin Yamaha 1812cc HO engines. Once you reach 3000 rpm's, you can press the rocker switch which places the engines in cruise mode (Cruise Assist)
- Impressive take off speed: 0 - 30 in only 4 seconds with 350 combined HP!
- Multiple storage compartments
- Freshwater shower
- Center walkthrough transom
- Dinette table
- Built-in removable cooler
- Stainless steel details
- Aquatic audio premium stereo with direct iPod connectivity
- 3-Position no wake mode
- Award-winning stern lounge and swim platform design
- Protective Bimini and exterior form fitting cover
- Abundant bow seating with front-facing “rumble” seat design
- 11-person seating capacity
- Bow ladder - Anchor locker
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.