2011 Gagliotta 35 Italian Picnic
Price Reduction Only $250,000.
Italian Built Gagliotta Lobster 35
Only Gagliotta in the USA
A great opportunity to own a one of a kind vessel has come. This Gagliotta 35 Lobster is unique in many ways and is the only one in the US. She boasts beautiful teak woodwork throughout and her color scheme make her stand out among her competitors. With a large sunroof in the hard top, the captain and his passengers will feel as though they are in an open style vessel when underway. She is powered with twin Volvo D4 diesel engines and Volvo Penta outdrives. Her cockpit galley is very well appointed and aft settee can easily accommodate 6 to 8 guests. Down below the Italian influence is very evident and the finishes are beautiful. She sleeps 2 in the forward berth and has a large leather sofa to port. The head has an incorporated shower with teak floor and a solid stone vanity. This Italian beauty is a must see!
Other Notable Features Include:
- Raymarine electronics with Autopilot
- Bow thruster
- Electronic Volvo throttles
- Tons of storage space
- Electronic cockpit table that lowers into cockpit sole
- Freshwater shower on transom
- LED lighting
- Electric windlass
- Sunpad on bow
- Coelmo generator
- Air conditioning
- Digital engine displays
- New battery charger 2016
- Hauled Out and Waxed - August 2016
- Volvo Penta digital engine displays
- Fly-by-Wire Volvo throttle controls
- Raymarine C90 chartplotter
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine 49E VHF
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Lenco trim tabs
- West Marine stereo
- Electric windlass with all chain rode - remote control in locker
- Shark battery charger in cockpit sole
- She is equipped with a 3.5kW Coelmo M350 generator - low hours
- The decks are covered with gorgeous teak
- Beautiful cockpit galley area with 2 burner stove, sink and Isotherm fridge
- Ample storage in cockpit sole and port and starboard lockers
- Expandable cockpit table that recedes into cockpit sole electronically
- There is a hot/cold freshwater wash down built into the transom
- LED lighting throughout the cockpit and helm area
- Plenty of room to entertain 8 or more guests
- Recessed swim ladder hidden in swim platform
- Under the port, forward sofa there is a large deep freezer
- The Italian influence continues down below.
- A beautiful leather sofa and headliner make her extremely elegant.
- The sole is solid, varnished wood.
- There is a large hanging locker on the starboard side just forward of the head.
- There are 4 large portholes and a hatch above that is lined with solid wood and lend to lots of natural light.
- The V-berth is very large and can easily accommodate 2 people.
- Her head is extremely spacious and has a teak floor and large solid surface vanity.
- There is a separate shower wand that mounts near the ceiling.
- The electrical panel is easily accessible to port as you walk down into the cabin.
- There is a digital AC thermostat mounted just outboard of the electrical panel and cools the cabin efficiently with the Coelmo generator.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.