2009 Riva 75' Venere
Element TA is a beautiful professionally maintained (US Spec) 2009 75’ Riva. Her recent hull paint job and exceptional care makes her stand out like a new vessel. This sleek looking vessel is equipped with all the options that an experienced yachtsman could want including, Gyro stabilizers, bow thruster, ASEA shore power converter, twin generators, electric sliding aft deck door, fold down transom garage and many more. Element Ta offers 4 cabins with en-suite heads and crew quarters aft for capt and crew. This vessel has full teak package and offers nice spacious walk around decks making it safe for the family. The flybridge layout is spacious and offers a nice sunpad next to the helm for guests to enjoy the view while underway. Element TA represents the finest and best maintained Riva 75’ in the world.
- Gyro stabilizers
- Bow thruster
- Electric Aft deck sliding door
- 100k custom metallic hull paint job (2014)
- 4 stateroom layout
- Garage door with storage for jet-ski
- Entire boat compounded and waxed September 2016
- Teak cleaned September 2016
- Metals polished September 2016
- ASEA shore-power converter(Boat is US specification electrical system)
- 1000hr service completed on the engines
- 2 generators
- Sea Recovery Water maker
- Custom “craft Matick” bed in MSTR
- V-cool window film on main deck windows
- Chilled water AC system
The Riva Venere offers a very open layout with lots of light. The owner has recently had new window treatments installed, V-cool glass window treatment and an electric door.
There is a large u-shaped sofa and two chairs for relaxing and watching TV aft, where you can look out the large glass sliding doors. Owner had the doors electrified for easy open and close.
Forward is the dining area with a large table, 5 chairs and a 4 person bench seat. There is a stairway to the flybridge between the saloon and the galley.
Large 42 ' TV with automatic lift, wine cooler, ice maker and plenty of storage.
• Liebherr Refrigerator/Freezer
• GE Microwave
• Bosch - 4-burner Stove
• Miele Convection Oven
• Miele Dishwasher
The Riva 75 Venere has a 4 stateroom, 4 bathroom layout. Each stateroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Crew accommodations are located aft with a captains quarter with 1 berth and crew quarters with 2-bunks and each has a 20" TV with Saterliie and DVD player. There is a full bathroom/ shower as well.
All bathrooms are fully air-conditioned.
• Custom Queen Bed (craft-matic style) that raises up and down
• 32" Vizio TV with Satellite
• Bose sound system 3-2-1 GSII
• 2 Settees and fold-up table
• Large clothing closet with shelving
- Large sink
- Storage under sink
- VIP stateroom
- Queen bed
- 20" Sharp TV with DVD player
Guest stateroom 1
The starboard guest stateroom has a double bed with closet and drawer space, and an en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bidet.
Guest stateroom 2
The portside guest stateroom features two Twin size beds and an en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
Main deck Electronics
- Simrad IS20 (4)
- Navnet3D Navigation System with 12" display (2 - chart plotter/radar)
- Furuno Radome Radar
- Other Electronics throughout:
- KVH Satellite phone/internet system/SIM-card allows phone use (Wave WI-FI Booster)
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Satellite Antenna KVH M7 with High Definition receiver in Salon
- Satellite Antenna Standard Decoder Common Interface in Master stateroom
- BOSE LS38 Hi-Fi Surround System in the Salon with US version loudspeakers in dining area flybridge, cockpit and pilot house (2nd zones)
- Radio Tuner - CD Player with loudspeakers in captain and crew quarters
- Electric TV Pop-up mechanism and 42" TV in Salon
- Furuno Chart Plotter, Sounder and GPS, AP24 Auto Pilot, Bow Thruster
- Captains chair and helm are located on the starboard side
- Seating for guests on portside of helm with an additional large, u-shaped sofa and dining table aft of helm station as well as a sun pad forward
- Ice Maker
- Electric BBQ with safety switch, inox lid, and alarm light
- 400 Kg Besenzoni davit
- Novurania Williams jet tender
- Teak-laid fly bridge floor
- Electric retractable Bimini top
- 2 x Kohler 23Kw Generators with 2 x Racor single type filters each
- A/Sea Marine System - Frequency converter
- Dometic Chilled A/C
- Sea Recovery Watermaker
- 2 x ARG Gyros (1 x 4000, 1 x 2000) with monitoring system
- Anti-incendiary: FM200 Fire Boy automatic system, smoke detectors and automatic engine shut down and safety override
• 15hp Electric Side Power Bow Thruster• Air conditioning 108.000 BTU/h throughout with all water tubing double clamped
- Teak deck and side-decks
- Control station for docking
- Electric sliding aft door
- Cockpit table and seating
- Dimmable aft deck ceiling lights
- Stairs to fly bridge
- The bow features two large sun pads with draining foam
- Full stainless steel rubbing strake on sides and aft of the spoiler
- Gunwale side openings
- 11 x Blue LED Underwater lights - side out
- Window covers
- Aft seat covers
- Bow cushion covers
- Port side seat cover - fly bridge
- Helm seat cover - fly bridge
The owner had the garage area refitted to be able to hold a 2-seater jet ski.
- Classification: RINA Class A
- Certification: NMMA
Completed October 2014 includes:
- New Bottom Paint - sand blasted bottom
- New Boot Stripe
- Prop Speed
- Complete New Hull (factory paint), Helm and Detail Paint $100,000
- New Varnish on aft table and fly bridge table
- Complete service and overhaul on both Kohler Generators
- New Rub Rails
- •000 hour Engine Service
New in 2015/2016
- New 5 blade propellers - Spare set comes with the vessel.
- New blinds for aft sliding door and window
- All windows and doors have V-Kool window tint treatment
- Teak decks redone - cleaned with 2-step cleaner, NOT sanded 2/16
- New engine room ceiling insulation panels installed 3/16
- Entire boat buffed and compounded 8/2016
There are crew quarters for 3, one cabin for the captain and one double bunk cabin for 2 additional crew. They share one bathroom/shower.
Also located below are the washer and dryer.