2014 Timmerman TM-453
This is the 8th yacht built at the shipyard. Having got rid of infantile diseases peculiar to first hulls, indeed it complies with world standards approved in the yacht building industry. It was contributed also by the fact that the Customer took the direct participation in the creation of the renewed project. Much attention was paid to different details and peculiarities, due to which the Owner’s and guests’ stay at the yacht will be comfortable to the maximum.
All components and elements of the yacht pertain to the higher segment of the world producers of the yacht equipment. Russian craftsmen worked over the hull and superstructure formation. The whole construction process was controlled by the equipment, Class and Flag suppliers.
45-meters yacht Beluga is the maximum space application, both in technical and comfort terms. The deck layout of the ship is carefully designed, and the rational use of the deck provides for the additional comfort. The yacht is equipped with the high-spec class equipment.
One more peculiarity of TM-45 is spacious deck areas. The sundeck has a lot of open space, with two large sofas for sunbathing. A large Jacuzzi can admit up to six persons, and the bar with onyx surface has a grill. The sundeck is also equipped with sun-protecting canvases produced by Multiplex (Germany) that creates the saving shadow over the bar and Jacuzzi.
Two dining zones are provided at the yacht: in the cabin of the main deck and in the open aft of the upper deck. The exterior dining zone is protected from wind, sun and prying eyes with sliding windows with blinds.
The best sort of leather produced in Italy is used in the interior, including certified skin of elephants, rare and valuable wood. Onyx was preferred for marble surfaces.
The yacht is completed with 6-meters tender Novurania Equator 600 LP and jet boat Yamaha VXS. All lux premises are equipped with AB equipment of the higher quality segment. Two satellite antennas are installed on the mast to receive TV and Internet.
The video surveillance system is installed in the yacht; it enables preventing unauthorized trespassing.
The yacht is designed for sea passages in any weather conditions, that is why it possesses both aesthetic view and excellent technical properties. The ship was built in accordance with DNV and MCA requirements and, thus, ideally suits charter voyages.
Undeniable advantages of TM-45 project are shown below with regard to standard yachts 45 meters long (up to 500GT):
- the availability of the full-fledged sauna with a comfortable access to the swimming platform
- a unique interior with a large number of lacquered surfaces made of wenge, Mexican rosewood, surfaces of sanitary facilities are covered with onyx and decorated with borders made of semi-precious stones.
- LED lamps are used in the yacht premises, as well as dimming switches that allows reducing the load on the diesel generator and mitigate the heat loss in cabins.
- all audio/video equipment in cabins/saloons and in open decks is compatible and can be operated by Ipod.
- Baxter handles were used for doors, cabinets.
- light-reflecting blinds are installed in cabins; they remove bright sunshine but do not prevent enjoying the view from the window.
- the yacht deck layout is thought over in details: the routes of the crew and guests do not intercross. There is a food elevator for the servicing of guests in the sundeck and upper deck
- the lower deck has two big VIP cabins for guests
- the crew has its own galley and a large saloon for recreation
- opening illuminators are installed in the master cabins. Windows are made of the bullet-proof glass (Netherlands)
- the lower deck cabins have large illuminators (the maximum allowable size for such yacht class)
- the refrigerating technique includes: . full-size refrigerating room Porrka, 1 full-size home freezer and 3 full-size refrigerators in the galley, 1 full-size refrigerator in the upper saloon for the Owner’s quick access, a wine refrigerator in the upper saloon and a freezing chamber for garbage, ice generators at every deck
- the yacht garage has a glass roof providing natural lighting
- the yacht is equipped with GSM signal amplifier enabling the comfort conversation by a cellular phone in any ship room.
- 10 pcs of underwater lamps are installed in the yacht aft
- the yacht is fully equipped by both the supply and the crew
- due to the reinforced insulation yacht far exceeds all the requirements for noise prevention and vibration while engines, generators and hydraulic system running
- the yacht building was controlled by Moran Yachts Company (general performance quality)
Jastram Engineering Ltd.
Van der Velden
Electric system and electric equipment
Monitoring and signaling system
Navigation and radio-communication equipment
Stern and side ladder
Anchor and mooring equipment
Ventilation and air conditioning system
Noise and vibration insulation system
Hoesch COLORADO, 2 cum
Generators hours: port/starboard
2067 hr / 2058 hr
TENDERS & WATERTOYS
- Tender - Novurania Equator 600LP 6.5 meters
- Rescue tender
- 2 x seabob
- 1 x Jet ski yamaha vxs
- Divers compressor
- 6 x Divers tanks
MAINTENANCE WORKS AND UPGRADES (2016)
- Shaft bearings and seals (axiseal) replaced, shafts were realigned
- On port main engine injectors have been replaced during the service on both main engines and generators
- Sea chest valves have been replaced
- Swimming platform hydraulic system was overhauled and platform realigned
- Marbles on sun deck and all 7 bathrooms were polished
- Tender Novurania engine was overhauled
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.