1986 Newport 30 Mark II
- Stock #064764 -
This is our owner's assesment of this boat.
This is a 30 foot coastal cruiser a great Live a board
"Engine - runs Great Selling due to Health hate to part with this one,spent a long time searching for this one! Ready to enjoy in water and wanting a new owner.
Sails - all working condition Standing rigging - appear good Running rigging - new halyards, 5yr old sheets These work: GPS chart plotter, running lights, interior lights, bilge pump, stove, oven, grill, pressure water, water heater, head, holding tank Exterior teak - varnished, good condition"
18HP Universal diesel in-board, apparently works well Last sailed November 8th and 9th Everything working GREAT !!!!!
- Jib, Main, Storm Jib, Genoa, Spinnaker
- LOA 30'6", beam 10'8", draft 5'2"
- Garmin GPS Chart plotter
- Most DC and AC wiring redone since 2007
- All exterior running lights are LED, interior lights LED
- 70 gal water tank, 30 gal diesel, 11 gal holding tank, water heater, head shower
- New odor-free lavac head with manual whale pump
- Propane 2 burner oven, 3 burner stove, 2 5lb propane tanks in lazarette, propane grill on aft rail
- Vee berth sleeps 2, Cabin birth sleeps 2 and fits full mattress topper, quarter berth sleeps 1
- Oversized Fortress FX-16 Anchor
- No window frame leaks
- Bilge clicks on weekly, if that.
- Printed documentation, instructions, checklists, diagrams from her sailing school days
- 3 fire extinguishers, smoke detector, CO detector, flare gun, much more
- Survey report from 2009, fair market value appraised at $22000
Just Hauled Cleaned and Painted new zinc
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***20 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!