2005 Compac Horizon 20
20' Horizon Cat by Com-Pac, 2005 w/9 Hp Yanmar Diesel, Custom Trailer, Opening Ports & Hatch for Ventilation & Light. Only fresh water sailing. Great Weekender for Cruising Couple!
The Mastendr™ quick-rig sailing system that allows for the boom, sail, and gaff to be left installed on the boat while the mast is folded or raised. The shrouds stay attached and the head stay disconnects with the flip of the pre-adjusted forestay self-locking lever. This system, unique to Com-Pac, adds an ease and convenience to trailer sailing that is really astounding. Your mast is up and you are ready to go in seconds, not minutes.
- Twin 7' Settee Berths w/Fabric Cushions.
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole.
- Interior Lights.
- Four Opening Cabin Ports & 1 Fixed Port.
- Forward Opening Lexan Hatch & Main Slide Hatch w/Teak Hatch Boards.
- Porta Potty Under Seat Enclosure in Forward Compartment w/Enclosure/Privacy Curtain, Ventilation and Light.
- Sink w/Fresh Water Hand Pump Also Provided in Head Area. Storage Bins & Hamper
- Galley Sinks w/Hand Fresh-Water Pump.
- Port Galley Counter Encloses Ice Box.
- Starboard Galley Counter Provides Cabinet Space Under Sink & Hand Pump Water Spigot
- Mastendr Quick-Rig Sailing System.
- Sail Cradle MK IV Lazy Jack System.
- Transom Boarding Ladder.
- Hatch Screen.
- Teak Cockpit Grate.
- Teak Cabin Handrails & Trim.
- Chain Locker.
- Stainless Steel Towing/Mooring Bow Eye.
- 2 Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats & Mooring Bit.
- Cockpit Seat Storage Lockers.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- Anchor Roller & Hinged Deck Pipe.
- Bimini Top.
- Sail Cover.
- Gaff-Headed Dacron Sail w/One Reef
- 2 Halyard Winches & Line Clutches.
- Double Ended Quick-Release Mainsheet.
- Teak & Stainless Steel Boom Gallows.
- Anchor Roller on Teak Bowsprit.
- Teak Wheel Steering & High Aspect Ratio Aluminum Kick-Up Rudder.
Once again, Com-Pac Yachts introduces a truly classic boat for the diehard traditional sailor. The Horizon Cat is a real Cape Cod cat with a shallow ?fin? keel for added stability and wind-ward performance. We?ve incorporated our high aspect kick-up rudder for convenience and extremely light helm. The Horizon Cat is quick, nimble and extremely comfortable with its enormous cockpit and extensive accommodations.
One of the most inviting features is our exclusive Mastendr mast raising system. It will revolutionize your trailer-boating experience. What used to take perhaps a half hour, now requires less then three minutes. Trailer sailing has finally become a real snap.