2009 Palmer Johnson Sport Yacht Series
For Sale By Moran Yacht and Ship, Inc.
The PJ 120 Sports Yacht semi-custom series presents a line of 37m motor yachts designed to be at the helm of eye-catching innovation, powerful performance, and sleek sexy lines. The yacht’s exterior and interior designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, world well known reputable Italian designers. The PJ 120 series combines attractive style of an open yacht while producing the space and usability of a fly bridge yacht.
The major advantages and features of Vitamin are:
∙ The hull #7 and the last one of the 120’s series built by Palmer Johnson
∙ The most technically advanced of all predecessors having top specification
∙ The only one of 120 Palmer Johnson equipped with TRAC zero speed stabilizers
∙ The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material ∙ Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
∙ Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
∙ Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
∙ Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
∙ Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar
∙ LANTIC entertainment system operated from iPad or iPhones
∙ Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
∙ Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
∙ Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations ∙ Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
∙ 3 VIP cabins and a convertible cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
• The interior features a selected veneer with accents of a contrasting wood or selected material
• Overheads are finished in distinctive, textured upholstery
• Flooring includes wood, carpet, or other high quality treatment
• Showers enclosure walls include marble accents
• Faucets and bathroom accessories are from the innovative Dornbracht MEM series
• Hardware is high quality, Fusital and similar.
• Lighting is controlled by conveniently located switches
• Light fixtures are Cantalupi or similar, and include rope light, recessed down lights, art lights, accent lights, and reading lights.
• Decorative table lamps and wall sconces in special interest locations
• Window treatments are Roman shades of fine fabric
3 VIP cabins and a convertable cabin which acts as a day room and also a twin cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- New sofas
- dinning chairs
- 30 curtains
- 1 cover bed in master,
- 4 cover beds in guests
- 4 new decorative cushions.
- 3 bench sofas main deck
- 2 sofas with beck center fly
- 1 big sofas sunbed on fly,
- 1 big sofa sunbed on aft
- 1 big sofa sunbed on fwd
- 20 New decorative cushions.
The owners, salon and galley zone upgrate with new central servers,
- New HD TV in salon & master
- New DVD Blue ray (3)
- Ipod or iphone to control Lantic system
- Extra sat-TV decoder.
- 2 cranes
- swimming ladder
- hydraulic system
- TRAC Stab system survey
- INTERIM Certificate,
- LLOYD'S REGISTER survey, Certificate number: MSL 1400016
- STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE for large pleasure sailing & motor vessels, (LY3) Certificate N' 428/2014.
LOA 121' (36.90 m)
Beam 24'4'' (7.44 m)
Max. Draft 6'65'' (1.98 m)
Total Cabins: 4
Captain Quarters: Yes
Crew Cabin: 3
Crew Sleeps: 6
Speed, Capacities and Weight
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Max Speed: 28 Knots
Range: 900 nm at 24 knots
Displacement: 145 Tonne
Gross Tonnage: 223 Ton
Water Capacity: 932 Gallons
Water Tank Material: Aluminum
Fuel Capacity: 7200 Gallons
Fuel Consumption: 49 Gallons
Black & Gray water: 2,160 liters, 570 Gallons
Hull and Deck Information
|Hull ID:||PJ 254 - No 7|
|Hull Configuration:||Modified V-Hull|
|Hull Designer:||Palmer Johnson|
|Hull Color:||Metallic Silver|
|Exterior Designer:||Novulari & Lenard|
|Interior Designer:||Novulari & Lenard|
Generators 2 X 80kw 1500 Rpm (3500 Hr)