1992 Hatteras Cockpit Motoryacht
For Sale By United Yacht Sales
THIS YACHT IS BUILT TO ENTERTAIN IN STYLE & COMFORT
Freshwater 70 Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht
Loaded with Custom Features!
1992 Hatteras 70’ CMY. Northern boat, fresh water for past 12 years and heated indoor winter storage! Loaded with custom features including hydraulic arch, huge TNT hydraulic platform, recent Awlgrip. Twin 12V92 TA DDEC Detroit Diesels, 28 HP American Bow Thruster, much more! $499,000.
VIP Layout and Interior Configuration Features:
- Galley Up with eat- in dinette easily accessible to the wheelhouse or dining table in the Salon
- Large Salon with Dining table; Ceiling hgt. 8ft
- Fishing cockpit
- 4 Staterooms with private bath: 3 forward/ Master Aft
- Large Walk-in engine room with full standing headroom
The Main Salon is open, bright and airy, it welcomes you in to relax and enjoy the good life. An L shaped sofa at port side & 2 swivel arm chairs at Starboard provides plenty of comfortable seating for family & guests. Forward dining area in main salon comfortably seats 4-5.
Forward the dining area a custom bar has been installed next to the large built-in flat screen TV with entertainment system. Perfect way to relax and enjoy your favorite sounds or a late night movie after a great day of cruising. Both bar and Entertainment areas offer privacy doors when not in use.
- Sony DVP-NC600 DVD/CD player,
- SLV-d281P DVD/Cass player
- Yamaha RX-450, KX-W332 Receivers
- Sony Bravia 32' TV
- Direct TV Master Control
- Sea Tel Antenna Control
- Sony Digital Satellite Receiver Sat-A65
- Ice Maker: Scotsman DC-33-1B
- Wet Bar: U-Line
- Air Conditioning/heat: Cruise Air: Reverse Cycle System
- Central Vacuum: Nutone: * unit located in Equipment room/outlets throughout
- Carpeted Salon
- Rope Accent lighting & overhead lighting
- Custom Wine & Glass Storage
A dine-in Galley with a view! This is a galley not only to enjoy cooking in but to enjoy dining in for breakfast & light lunch. Kids? No worries! Pile them all in the dinette and let them giggle and eat till their hearts content and cleanup is a breeze. Then back out for more cruising in the sun!
This Galley offers a large bright space with tons of storage and loads of surface prep area for the seasoned chef. With full size appliances and sink with prep area & Insinkerator disposal.
- Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer double door full size
- Stove: GE Profile, Four burner
- Large Oven: Majic Chef
- Microwave: GE Profile Convection/Microwave
- Dishwasher: Kitchen Aid
- Disposal: Insinkerator: Crosley C-104
The Master's Stateroom is down and aft of the salon via its own private staircase. The master's stateroom features a king-size bed on the centerline with his & hers adjoining heads just aft which are separated by a large Roman Jacuzzi tub/shower. Additional features of this room are a huge cedar-lined walk-in closet, built-in chests of drawers along both the port and starboard sides and a desk with lamp built-in forward in the stateroom to starboard.
- Full Beam Master
- Centerline King Size Bed
- Walk in Cedar lined Closet
- Built in vanity
- 19" Panasonic flatscreen with VCR
- Excellent storage
- Overhead lighting
- Air-Conditioning Controls
- 2 Port & 2 Starboard port lights
- Custom blinds & window treatments
- Full length mirror
- Ensuite head with large shower &Jacuzzi tub
- Sealand Head: Magnum Opus: Fresh water flush
- Marble floors
Flybridge easily accessed via stairs from the pilot house, perfect place to relax and entertain in style while cruising on a warm sunny day. Instruments are laid out clearly to optimize space and offer maximum comfort while underway. Flybridge has been equipped with full enclosure to cruise in comfort out of sun or inclement weather.
- Custom Hydraulic Arch: By Winter Harbor Marina
- Custom Pipewelders fiberglass hardtop
- Custom Extended & widened Flybridge to allow for additional seating
- Wet bar with refrigerator & ice maker
- Fly-bridge courtesy lights
- 16ft Rendo w/ outboard
- Givens Buoy-automatic inflatable
- Low profile Marquipt davit: 1500lb.
- Tender Chocks
- Northstar 962
- Northstar 800 GPS
- Sea 156 VHF w/ remote microphone
- Furono color sounder
- Datamarine depth 3030
- ACR spot light remote
- Roberston AP 200DC Autopilot
- Naiad controls
- Sony CD player with four speakers
Electronics & Helm
PILOTHOUSE, is perfectly situated providing great visibility. Easy access thru sliding port and starboard doors (great for fueling and docking!) with quick access up to the flybridge via stairway and down to forward cabins. For comfort and utility, a raised bench helm seat contains slide out chart storage and cabinet storage. * Navigation is duplicated at Flybridge
- SEA 156 VHF w/ remote micro phone
- Cobra MRHH475 Portable
- Furuno Radar 72 Mile
- Trimble Navigation Navtrac GPS
- Northstar 961XD DGPS GPS/Chart
- Robertson AP200DL Autopilot
- Std Horizon LH5 Hailer
- Datamarine Navigator Depthsounder
- Furuno FCV-662 Depthsounder
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- Weems & Plath Ships Clock
- Custom AC Distribution panel and switch
- Niad Stabilizers Controller
The forward decks are accessed from the pilot house through the port and starboard side doors. The well laid out foredeck includes a built-in bench seat for comfort while cruising as well as a large sun lounge area. Everything is provided for safe and comfortable cruising.
- Galley Maid anchor windlass
- (2) Danforth Anchors
- Bow pulpit
- Life ring
- 28 HP full hydraulic PTO Driven off genset American Bow Thruster!
- Large sun pad on bow /w cushions
- Bow bench seating
- Freshwater wash down system
The generator room is located forward on the lower level
- 50 amp glendinng cable master shore power cords
- Twin Onan 20kw generators with sound shield
- 12v battery charger (bridge)
- 24v battery charger (engine room)
- Hot water heater
- Panasonic phone system throughout vessel- new upgrade!
- Cellular phone connected to the Panasonic phone system
- On board perimeter security system
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
The Engine Room can be accessed directly from the passageway outside of the Master Stateroom. This 70 footer has a spacious full beam engine room. Excellent access to all machinery making it very easy to service all equipment. Generators are housed in their own room and access is via the guest cabin sole.
- Twin Turbo Detroit Diesel 12v92TA DDEC's: 1040 HP each.
- Port Engine Recently Rebuilt w/ 4 appx. hours
- Naid 54 stabilizers
- Water maker including 850 gpd watermaker
- Dual Racor Filters
- Crash pumps
- Oil Change System
- Engine room gauges
- Block heater Halon Fire Control System
- Sea Strainers
- Engine room fans
- Fuel Transfer pump
- Air Compressor
- Engine Synchronizers
- Trim tab System
- Engine alarm & Emergency engine stop
- Charles Charging System: Battery charging system
This Fresh Water yacht is loaded with custom features by a knowledgeable owner, has been impeccably maintained and is a must-see! Highlighted features include a 28 HP American Bow Thruster, Custom Hydraulic Arch, Awlgrip painted hull in 2012, TNT lift system – their largest lift made, and has been stored in a state of the art heated winter storage facility. So much more to see on this clean, immaculate vessel. And now, this motivated owner will pay for airfare (US and Canada), hotel accommodations, and transportation to the boat for a qualified buyer to personally inspect the boat. Don’t let this one slip by. This boat is offered at an extremely competitive price. Please call for additional details.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.