1956 Trumpy Cruiser
P R I C E R E D U C E D T O: $146,500
OWNER SAYS: S E L L !
THE BOAT TO PALM BEACH YACHTING CENTER
METICULOUSLY RESTORED AT A COST OF OVER $500,000 IN 1997-98, and new owner just spent $80,000 on many new upgrades.
The initial resoration was closely supervised by the knowledgeable Owner & his Captain at the "ROSCIOLI YACHTING CENTER, famous for fine woodwork and fiberglass construction.
The Refit & Restoration was featured in "Millionaire" Magazine, in 1997, in an article titled: "TRUMPY, THE RESTORATION OF A CLASSIC"
The Hull and Side Decks and Cabin were Fiberglass, adding substantially to the life of the yacht.
A truly magnificent example of the exquisite workmanship performed in the TRUMPY Boat Yard in Annapolis, MD.
The latest refit included:
- Some new cushions
- New interior decor
- New VH F
- New galley refrigerator/freeze
There are Accommodations for EIGHT (8), including two in the Forward Crews Stateroom.
This TRUMPY CLASSIC has TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED.
Recent Refit Includes:
- Exterior: Handrails freshly varnished.
- Pilot House: New VHF, Hailer, and instrument console
- Main Salon: New decor, including new upholstery and cushions for settee and chair. New Phillips 32" Smart TV.
- Galley: New Avanti Refrigerator/freezer, new corian countertops and new fixtures
- Crew Quarters: New carpet, and fixtures
- Accommodations: New sisal, edge bound custom carpet, new paint on woodwork. Visions interior custom lighting professionally designed
- Guest Stateroom: Refinished woodwork & Head Fixtures & New "EJ Schrader" custom twin mattresses, new carpet, paint, teak, trim, & new light fixture lens.
- Master Stateroom: New custom "California" Queen + berth and mattress. All woodwork refinished. Plantation shutters, new sconces, & new bath fixutres
- Mechanical/Engine Room: Master guest stateroom head serviced with new hoses. 2 of 4 A/C air handlers serviced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.