1957 Chris Craft Constellation
(LOCATION: Titusville FL) This 1957 55' Chris-Craft Constellation is a long term reclamation by a couple who understand and appreciate the heritage they are sustaining. Tranquility has gone through thirteen years of restoration and is nearly finished. Health issues force the sale to someone interested in completing the journey.
On deck we start with an open sundeck with room for entertaining. Helm is forward with hardtop, windshield, and side windows. Raymarine E series electronics include: two monitors, depth sounder, GPS, chart plotter, radar, engine room camera, capability for Sirius weather, and Icom VHF radio
The main salon has large windows and is designed to be a comfortable and relaxing living area once it is completed. There is a finished galley down with wood cabinets, Corian counter with integrated sink, Whirlpool refrigerator, built-in GE microwave oven, GE glass top two burner cooktop, and GE self-cleaning oven. Laundry features enclosed Maytag washer and dryer.
There are three staterooms. The master aft cabin has twin berths, center dresser, two hanging lockers, overhead hatch, and private head. Forward v-berth and guest stateroom are unfinished. Guest / day head is finished.
This Chris-Craft is powered by twin Detroit Diesel engines with Allison transmissions. Engines and transmissions were rebuilt in 2012. Four Dometic reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort and a Kohler 13-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. This beautiful 55' motor yacht has been restored by a master cabinet maker. Call now and make an appointment to see for yourself what classic boating is all about.
- Open sundeck for outdoor entertaining
- Bridge with helm station
- Spacious but yet unfinished salon (needs flooring)
- Finished galley down with laundry
- Finished master aft cabin with twin berths, exquisite cabinetry, overhead hatch, private head
- Unfinished forward and midship staterooms
- Oven - GE self cleaning
- Microwave - GE built in
- Cook top - 2 burner glass top General Electric.
- Refrigerator - Whirlpool
- Washer and Dryer in cabinets 2014 Maytag
- Corian counter tops
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E series
- Two monitors
- Depth sounder
- Chart plotter
- Capability for Sirius weather
- Icom VHF radio
- Three flat screen TVs
Mechanical and Electrical
- Kohler 13-kW generator, only 100 hours
- 50-amp electric service
- Charles Industry booster transformer.
- Flow scan diesel fuel monitors
- Charles Industry 30-amp battery charger
- Promariner 20-amp battery charger
- Four-8D house batteries
- Two-8D starting batteries
- Four Dometic HVAC reverse cycle units
- Three Dometic vacu flush toilets on two holding tanks
- Three vacuum pumps
- Original Detroit Diesel 671 engines
- Original Allison Transmissions
- Engines and transmissions rebuitl in 2012
- 250 hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.