1973 Striker Krogen 54
The Striker name came from the early whaling times, the striker was the harpooner on these vessels and revered for their bravery and strength.
Strength is the prevailing theme on Striker yachts. Though most of their vessels were fishing boats, Krogen designs were used to create a diversion into the motor yacht market. There is believed to be 5 in the world.
WHITE STAR is a great example of these rare and special yachts. This owner mostly used it as his residence in Beautiful Palm Beach Florida since he bought it in 2005. The low engine hours and the condition reflect this.
WHITE STAR can operate at 8 GPH at 8 Knots, cruise at 15 Knots with a 20 Knot top speed.
The very comfortable living space is perfect for relaxing or entertaining with it's near panoramic views.
WHITE STAR recently had a complete refinish and bottom paint and is ready to take the new owners safely on a new adventure.
- Carefully crafted in the Netherlands
- Krogen design
- Sturdy Norwegian built Aluminum Hull
- Large comfortable saloon with near panoramic views
- Elegant aft deck
- Low hours
- Palm Beach Location
- Be sure to see the attached YouTube Video!
- GE 22 cu. ft. Fridge, freezer
- Modern Maid 4 Burner Electric stove w/Oven.
- Ceramic tile floor
- Dockside fresh water
- Garbage disposal
- Brazilian Granit counter top
- GE ice maker
- Microwave oven
- 15 gallon stainless steel water heater.
- Stainless steel sink
- Asea Dishwasher
- Tracvision Satellite TV
- 2 Furono GPS Units
- Two Station Simrad Auto Pilot with remote
- Furono 701 48 mile radar
- 2 Fluxgate Azimuth 314 Compasses
- 200 Naiad Stabilizer system (currently not operational)
- Stereo, cd system
- Speed, Distance, water temp meter
- 2 VHF radios
- 2 Furuno Depth sounders
- 12 KW Panda generator (not currently working)
- 10 KW Kohler Generator system
- Bow Pupit with rails
- Bruce, plow and Danforth anchors
- Side stanchions with Lifelines
- Simpson Lawrence V4000 Electric Windlass with automatic chain and rope system
- Boston Whaler tender and Honda outboard
- Elliot 6 person life raft
- 2 electric dingy davits
- Fenders and lines
- Navigation Lights
- Flybridge with wet bar, sink
- Search Light
- Radar mast
- Spreader lights
- Swim platform
- 2 built in dunnage boxes on foredeck
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Detroit Diesel 8V92TI 650 HP each
- 5 CruiseAir reverse cycle Air Conditioners
- Dual AC Pumps
- Naiad Stabilizer System (currently not operational)
- 12v and 12v Fuel transfer system
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- 400 GPD Water maker
- Racor Vacuum gauges
- Halon Fire system
- Tool bench and vice
- Allison 2:1 MH Transmissions
- 4 Racor Filters
- Two Engine room blowers
- Fresh water heads
- Bennet Automatic Trim Tab system
- Waste oil pump out system
- Stainless steel propellors
- Two extra Bronze propellors
- Glendining Synchronizers
- Fridgidaire Clothes washer/dryer