1981 Chris Craft 380 Catalina
ALOHA JOE V is offered, and her SLIP is also FOR SALE, under separate contract.
A huge sales success, the 381 combines a very spacious interior with the solid, near bulletproof construction Chris Craft boats were known for in the early 1980s. Boasting a wide 14-foot beam, the galley-up interior of the Chris Craft 381 features an expansive salon with convertible settee and portside deck door, full-service galley with generous storage, and two comfortable staterooms.
With no flybridge, the 381’s combined helm/aft deck area eliminates troublesome ladders and keeps captain and guests close together. Additional features include a very spacious engine room, an aft deck with wet bar, swim platform, and a boarding ladder.
Step aboard the large aft deck, helm area set up for entertaining. Four steps down to the main salon with galley up to starboard. Continue forward to the separate guest stateroom with private head. Aft from the salon is the generous master, with abundant storage.
- Large and open, with couches, seating, dining area, and galley to starboard.
- TV and stereo in entertainment center.
- Full Galley With Princess Glass Top 3 Burner Stove
- Over/Under Refrigerator Freezer
- Full Sized SS Sink
Aft cabin is large fitted with twin beds, and large ensuite head. Note the large tub/shower unit.
Forward, with twin bunks, and private head entrance. Extra storage in hanging lockers.
- Topside, Walkaround Decks Provide Convenience And Safety To Crew
- And Guests, With A Molded Foredeck Bench Seat.
- Auto Windlass, Motor Replaced 2013
Electronics and Helm
- VHF Radio
- Stereo, Cd Throughout
- Shorepower, 110 Volt,
- 12 V Lighting, Running And Convenience
- 6.5 KW Onan Generator
2 x 454 Crusader Gas 350 HP ea. 100 hours since replacement
Owners are ready to move on. Her SLIP in this desirable Beach Haven marina is also For Sale, and can be combined with the sale of vessel. She is seriously offered, so bring the offers.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.