48' Gulfstar 1982
This stout motor yacht compares favorably with many larger vessels. Her three stateroom / three head layout lends itself attractively to charter service, a live aboard or just family cruising. It has an expansive interior and cavernous sundeck with hardtop, perfect for entertaining. The twin Detroit Diesels with Johnson Towers cruise at 16 kts with a top speed of 23.
Owner willing to Trade down for a Outboard.
Sleeps six in three staterooms inside, the expansive three stateroom layout is arranged with the enlarged galley forward and down from the salon, queen berths in both the aft staterooms, and up/down twin berths in the forward stateroom. There are three heads all with stall showers. The salon is spacious and there is near-standing head room in the engine compartment. A hardtop shades the huge aft sundeck.
Central air conditioning and heat, three zone Cruise Air.
- Full-sized refrigerator with freezer
- Princess electric 3-burner stove with oven
Electronics Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine radar (2 station) with color plotter on bridge and monochrome on lower helm L1260
- Raymarine autopilot
- Data marine speed/distance log
- Raytheon tri-data display depth and speed sounder
- (2) Danforth Constellation compass
- ICOM VHF, 2 station
- New Generator
- Phasor 15KW with 0 hours
- Cockpit and flybridge canvas covers
- Hard-top enclosure over aft deck
- Life raft
- Dinghy davit 1500 lb. 110 volt
- Ideal vertical 12 volt windlass
- 2 anchors
- Bimini top
- Outdoor carpeting on aft deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.