1983 Knight & Carver Custom Trideck
** SOLD **
Ms B HAVEN is a must see, for anyone in the market for a truly custom long range tri-deck sport fishing machine. She has just come out of the owners shipyard, (3/12) in addition to a fresh bottom job all major thru hulls were replaced. No expense was spared in making this her one of the most desirable long range Sport fishing yachts on the market today.
Her extensive 2009 refit included all new electronics, full paint job, new generators, stabilizer seals, new teak decks, new appliances, new interior, new windows, teak and holly floors new Jacuzzi are just a few of the thing that she received during her stay at the owners shipyard.
Her 28' beam, yes 28' affords Ms B Haven the amenities of a much larger yacht. Full walk around decks, massive enclosed pilot house, separate crew area with galley and dinette, stand up engine room and lazarette, private owner’s deck, to name just a few. Please take the time to look over this yachts specification and customs features closely. She is a truly remarkable yacht and a real head turner, anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This boat has a fiberglass hull with a solid Mahogany core.
PRICE REDUCTION - BOAT SHOW SPECIAL!!!
DimensionsDisplacement: 160 Tons
EnginesTotal Power: 720
The M.Y. Ms B Haven can accommodate up to ten guests in five staterooms including a large Master suite located behind the pilothouse. Aft of the Master suite is the owner’s deck with shaded seating and Jacuzzi. The four luxurious guest cabins are located forward on the first deck. All cabins are ensuite with Sat. TV Sat. phones and entertainment systems.
The fishing cockpit is massive with twin fighting chairs; flip down TV with underwater camera, padded coming, misters and custom tackle center. All the things you would expect on a boat of this caliber.
Entering the yacht through the custom door on the aft deck you enter the spacious Main Salon. The Salon has an entertainment centre with satellite TV and a media centre. To port is the Dining area that can accommodate ten guests.
The galley as forward and features a full complement of commercial equipment and plenty of counter space and storage.
Going up the spiral staircase from the starboard side foyer to the Pilothouse, this area features state of the art electronics including redundancy systems for all radar and navigation. There is ample seating for guests to enjoy the views from the pilothouse.
Up from the Pilothouse, the Flybridge/Sun Deck has both covered and uncovered seating and large areas for the sun worshipers or watch the stars at night. The M.Y. Ms B Haven with her 28’ beam has the space and feel of a much larger yacht.
The crew area has its own entrance on the side deck. There are bunks for four crew, in two cabins. There is a large head and shower, galley and lounge area. This area was finished out with the same attention to detail that was applied on the interior of the vessel.
The engine room is accessible from the cockpit and extremely large with plenty of room to move around and access all equipment. Aft of the engine room the lazerette houses the washer/dryer, Eskimo ice machine, full size refrigerator and large freezer.
- New Granite Dining table seats 8
- New Entertainment center
- New Sony 50” flat screen TV
- New Lighting
- New Custom Carpet
- New Sectional couch
- Build in custom cabinets
- 3 Solid wood bar stools
- Bose surround sound system
- Nintendo-Wii game system
- Panasonic DVD player
- The galley has all new Stainless Steel appliances
- New ss Sub Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer
- New ss Electrolux 4 burner 220v Stove w/ oven
- New ss Electrolux Dishwasher
- New ssTrash Masher
- New ss Sinks and faucets
- New ss Electrolux Microwave
- New ss Kitchenaid Wine cooler
- New ss Kitchenaid Ice Maker
- New granite counter top
- New teak and holly flooring
- New Windows
Located aft of the pilot house on the third deck. This large cabin and head have been completely remodeled. Walking aft through the double doors puts you on the owner’s private sundeck with L shaped seating and new Jacuzzi tub. They are also a steering station on this deck.
- New Windows
- New Custom mattress
- New Granite counter tops
- New Custom carpet
- New 27” Sansui flat screen TV
- New Ceiling panels
- Custom built in desk
- Ample storage and hanging lockers
- New Slate and granite tile in the head
- New toilet and fixtures in the head
- New Teak deck in the fishing cockpit
- Custom tackle center
- 2 New Fighting chairs
- Electric fold down TV in fishing cockpit w/remote
- Teak table and chairs
- New mister system
- New Cleats
- New 60' outriggers
- 2 Ideal 24v windlasses
- Custom Tender rack to hold 16 ft. Nautica rigid inflatable with Yamaha/60hp & 2 Seadoo/Jet ski’s
- Marquipt 1500 Aluminum Hydraulic Tender davit
- Anchors- 1 100lb Bruce anchor with chain-1 45lb CQR plow with chain
- New underwater camera linked to TV's
Electronics and Helm
- 2 Furuno RCU-014 color radars
- Furuno FCV295 color fish finder
- Furuno Side Scan Sonar System
- FLIR- Night Vision System-Thermal Imaging System
- Simrad Auto-Pilot
- Furuno Universal AIS FA-150
- Furuno GP 1650 C-map GPS
- Furuno Satellite Compass
- B & G HS921 Depth and Speed
- Furuno Load Hailer
- Panasonic Satellite phone system with intercom
- Satellite TV system
- 2 Viewsonic color monitors
- 2 Icom IC M504 VHF Radios
- Icom Command Mic VHF Radio
- Wagner Steering compass
- Security camera system-Samsung exterior monitor-Viewsonic interior monitor system
- Radars and Chart plotters repeat to (2) Viewsonic V 6730 Color monitors in custom encloses
- Simrad- Auto Pilot Head
- Ritchie Compass
- B & G HS921 Depth and Speed
- 2 New Nor-Pro 45 Kw Generators/In sound shields
- 1 New Nor-Pro 21.5 Kw Generator/In sound Shield
- A/C Power 2 100 amp lines of 240/480 running through new power transformers
- Acme 240/480v Primary transformer
- Over load protection-Domestic breakers at main load panel
- One 110/240v Secondary transformer
- Distribution-Domestic breaker equipped load panel for air conditioning system, pump system and house systems
- Bilge pumps- 3 12v units on float switches Engine driven bilge pump system has ball valve and four pickups using approved hose and clamps
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 -3412 Caterpillar Engines
- New Exhaust system
- Mathers hydraulic engine controls
- Two engine driven steering pumps
- 3 Cruisair 30,000 BTU 220v AC systems
- 4 Cruisair 10,000 BTU 220v AC systems
- 1 Cruisair 24,000 BTU 220v AC systems
- 7 Fresh water 24v Marine heads
- Sentry 24v 40 amp Battery Charger
- True Charge 12v 40 amp Battery Charger
- 2 Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heaters
- Flojet 220v Fresh water pump
- Sta-Rite 220v Back up fresh water pump
- Denison engine driven Naiad hydraulic pump
- Hayward 220v Circulation pump for AC system
- 1 24v Oil change pump system
- New Eskimo 240v Crushed Ice system
- Bennett 24v Trim Tabs
- Naiad Electronic Roll Stabilizers
- New Commercial Drip-less shaft seals
- New Michigan 4 Blade Bronze 42” by 36” Propellers
- New S & K 50 GPH Water Maker
- Baldor 220v Air horn compressor
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- New LG Washer
- New LG Dryer
- New Frigidaire Domestic Refrigerator
- New Large Domestic Freezer
- 2 1Remote Control 24v Search Lights
- 12 Type 1 PFD’s
- 28 Type II PFD’s
- Switlik 6 Man Emergency Life Raft
- 6 Dry Chemical Extinguishers
- 2 Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- Fixed Dual air signal horns
- 2 Flare gun kits
- 2 Toss rings
- 3 Submersible 24v Bilge pumps
- Sea Vision Underwater lights
After the 2009 refit was complete, I was fortunate to be invited on the trip from Texas to Cabo. It was a great trip and the boat performed flawlessly, just like she was built to do.
Give me a call and let’s talk about Ms B Haven.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.