1984 Californian Motor Yacht
TWISTED PAIR is a well kept CALIFORNIAN 38 that features a great interior layout ideal for cruisers or live-a-board. Her spacious layout has a large Air Conditioned salon with galley down and two air conditioned cabin berths. The forward Guest cabin has a twin berth and the large master cabin aft has a center line queen berth. Both cabins have full heads and showers. The lower helm has a starboard side sliding door for ease of going out on deck. The main salon is large with a starboard L settee, a Teak coffee table for a spacious and bright environment for owners and guests.
The 38 Californian is one of the most popular motor yachts produced in the United States. Many of the features found on these boats rival those of a 42 foot or larger boat. A spacious flybridge seats six guests on port and starboard settees and the owner in a centerline helm seat. The covered aft deck has ample space for a table and six chairs with a transom gate and ladder leading to the swim platform.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL SPECIFICATIONS AND LOOK AT
THE PICTURES TO SEE WHAT A GREAT VESSEL THIS CALIFORNIAN IS.
Twisted Pair is a good looking motor yacht with a distinctive profile. The Californian 38 Motor Yacht is built on a conservative low-deadrise hull with a moderate beam, a 3/4 length skeg keel and relatively flat after sections. Hull construction is solid fiberglass. Her floor plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and both heads are fitted with separate stall showers. The master stateroom is quite roomy for a 38' boat with numerous hanging lockers and drawers, The Galley is down and features a full sized refrigerator and plenty of counter space. Hinged steps in the forward companionway provide access to a particularly well designed engine room with good working space outboard of the motors. A bow pulpit, radar arch, teak handrails, and a swim platform, and davits are included.
- Master stateroom aft sleeps two on a queen centerline pedestal bed, numerous hanging lockers & drawers.
- Master head includes a Crown electric, walk-in shower w/folding door, china sink.
- Salon includes a large L sofa that also sleeps two, lower driving station.
- Guest berth forward sleeps two on a double bed to port, two hanging lockers, several drawers, makeup area.
- Guest head includes a Crown electric, stainless sink, walkin shower w/folding door.
- Beautiful Walnut interior thru-out.
- Galley down includes new Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer (New)
- Princess three burner cook-top Princess microwave
- New Protor Silex Microwave Oven (NEW)
- Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee Maker
- Dual deep stainless sinks
- Dual 30 amp 125 volt shore power connectors
- Dockside TV Cable connection
- Three 8D 12volt batteries
- Xantrez 40 Amp 3 Stage Battery Charger
- 7.5kw Onan generator in sound shield with 676 hrs.
- 6 gal S/S hot water heater (110 Volt and engine heated)
- Three zone Marine Air ac/heat (34000 BTU Total)
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio (Lower Helm)
- Uniden Oceanus W/DSC (Upper Helm)
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin GPSMap 192 C Chart Plotter (Upper Helm)
- Robertson Autopilot
- Garmin 250 C Fishfinder
- Rudder angle indicator
Broker Co-Brokerage Statement
Note to all Brokers: Neptune Yacht Sales is a 50/50 co-brokerage house.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.