1985 Albin Yachts 27 Family
Popular diesel family cruiser available on Florida West coast. Needs TLC. More photos coming!
Beginning forward is a V berth area. The galley is aft of the V berth open to it with a table across to stbd.. There is a head to stbd. aft with a diverter type wand shower. The covered enclosed control deck is aft and up over the engine compartment. It is open on the back. There is a Bimini top with full enclosure to enclose all of the open aft deck. There are molded in seats port and stbd. aft on the open aft deck. The separate aft cabin is next aft accessed via doors from the aft deck. The aft cabin has two bunks. The transom is last.
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails.
- Teak cabin top grab rails.
- Swim platform with fold down swim ladder.
- Danforth type anchor with some chain and rode.
- Teak anchor roller platform.
- Ritchie magnetic steering compass.
- Garmin 198C Fathometer.
- Oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature meter, volt meter, tachometer and hour counter for main engine.
- 12 volt fuel gauge.
- Single lever Morse type engine control.
- Teleflex push pull cable steering.
- 12 volt submersible bilge pump.
- Raymarine Sport+ wheel pilot (inop.).
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radiotelephone.
- Fold away helm bench.
- Marineco 30 amp 125 volt shore power connection.
- Origo 4000 2 burner alcohol stove.
- Ice box.
- 12 volt electric marine toilet.
- Racor 500 fuel/water separator for main engine.
- 2 x 12 volt batteries.
- Bimini top for aft deck with full enclosure.
- Boat exterior has been brush painted.