1985 Californian 43 Cockpit MY
“YOUR MOM” is a versatile vessel with nice interior accommodations, spacious exterior deck space, and powered by the ever popular Twin 3208 CAT engines @ 300HP. Owner happens to be very Mechanically Inclined with Boats and maintains this Californian in great running condition. Built on a conventional modified V-hull with hard chines aft, a long protective skeg keel, and a distinctive trawler style bow, this 43 Californian has an easy ride and is excellent for cruising and a wonderful live-aboard. Some boaters have taken this boat on the Great Loop. Very functional layout and built to quality standards, this popular cockpit Trawler with covered sundeck has a full walk around deck. Interior Mahogany wood and wonderful joinery workmanship shows the high quality of this 43Ft Californian and compares well to the competition. Recent Fresh Bottom Job and Mechanical Check-up …. she is ready for Cruising with Confidence. Call for your appointment today!
This vessel has the preferred Galley down arrangement which opens up the Salon for a bright airy feel. The Sun deck is particularly roomy and her aft cockpit allows for a variety of water related activities from fishing from the cockpit to cruising. You can gain access to the boat from aft swim platform and cockpit, with short walk up to Aft Sundeck. Or from opening in side rails Port or Starboard. A side door on Starboard side (next to lower helm) provides access to Salon - or you can enter the Salon through a door on the Aft Sundeck.
Bright and spacious with large opening windows to Port & Starboard. Additional large window area forward that also lights the Galley, and provides excellent visibility from lower helm. There is access to the engine room through (2) large opening hatches. Room to configure the salon anyway a new owner would like with free standing furniture.
- Breakfast bar
- Lower Helm w/ side door to Stbd side deck
- Flat screen TV/DVD player
- Aft companionway to Sundeck
- Separate Air conditioning unit
- U-Shaped Galley - 2 steps down from salon.
- SS double sink
- Propane - (3) burner stove and oven
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Black and Decker coffee maker
- Apartment sized refrigerator with separate freezer
- Large pantry - Plus loads of cabinet storage
- Sit down vanity
- Opening ports on (3) sides for ventilation and light
- Large full beam master site aft with walk around queen berth.
- Numerous pull out drawers - hanging lockers
- Head with shower - separate shower stall
- Separate air conditioning unit - (New 2011
- Private Guest state room forward
- Separate Air Conditioner
- Hanging locker
- Drawer storage
- Guest head w/ shower
- Double berth to Port
Hull and Deck
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Swim platform - wide platform with boarding ladder and under platform lights
- Teak railing on SS stations surround the boat
- Water tanks - Main fresh water tank - 140 gal, (2) auxiliary water tanks - 30 gal each - total 200 gal
- Holding tank - 50 gal w/macerator pump
- Electric Davit - above Sun-deck
- 60 sq. fee (5x12) - aft of Sundeck w/ fishing rod holder
- (4) Step ladder to sundeck
- Fresh water shower
- Salt water wash down pump
- lazarette storage in floor
- Access to steering mechanism
- Rudder posts
Fully enclosed flybridge with seating on both side plus captain's helm seat - Complete weather protection with (4) Isinglass side enclosures
Electronics Lower Helm
- VHF radio
- Depth Finder-Galley
- Furuno GPS 1650 with C Map
- Garmin Fish finder 400 C
- VHF- Marine 600 DSC
- Garmin 740 GPS Chart Plotter
- Furuno Radar Front end 8 tone
- Robertson AP 3000X Autopilot
- Furuno Depth Finder
- Ritchie Compass
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.