1985 Royal Huisman Pilothouse Motor Yacht
SALT DANCER has been upgraded over the years. Including a major refit in 08-09 at a cost of over 1.5 million. She has been through two very complete surveys in the last 4 months. One for the owner and one for reflagging under Jamaican registry to allow the boat to be chartered. All of her safety equipment has been upgraded, tested, and passed 8/02/14.
Duty has been paid, and she is ready to go into charter, or cruising at the new owner’s pleasure
Striped African Mahogany throughout w/a large bar to starboard. Large L shaped sofa seats 8 w/ a large coffee table. To port is a 4 person love seat, just aft is the stairway leading to the aft guest staterooms.
The galley is equipped to prepare formal dinners for 10 to 15 guests. There’s a watertight entrance to the main deck to load supplies. There’s also a dishwasher, microwave oven, 4 burner stove.
There is a queen size bed, sofa/ reading area, head w/ bidet, double sink bathroom w/ a Jacuzzi, tub, and shower.
Down the port side passageway to the starboard side on main deck is the owners office. With deck, computer hook up, chairs, cabinets, and built in sofa.
This vessel has 4 guest staterooms in addition to the Master.
VIP guest stateroom w/ twin beds, or joined to become a king size bed. The large bathroom has a double sink, shower and head.
Two of the staterooms have twin beds along with full baths.
One guest stateroom has a full bed along with full bath.
- 6 Fenders, 10 Dock Lines
- Chiavari Dual Chain Windless W/Top Winch
- Dual Anchors W/ 350’ & 400’ Feet Of Chain
- Two Muir Snub Winches At The Port, & Starboard Transom Corners
- Bow, And Stern Davit’s.
- On Deck Remote Control For Docking (New)
Aft on swim platform is a door leading to the lazarette, that contains backup steering and a complete dive center. Bauer dive compressor w/8 aluminum, and 4 steel scuba tanks. The lazarette can also be used as a work area, and for storage.
Electronics and Helm
- Furuno FAR 2117 Radar W/ ARPA
- Furuno FA 30 AIS Boat Tracker
- Furuno Navnet 1933C 48 Mi. Radar
- Furuno PB 100 Weather Center W/ Antenna
- Two Furuno GPS Receivers
- Digital Depth SoundersFuruno FVC-667 B&G Depth Sounder W/ Repeater On Fly Bridge
- Decca Auto Pilot
- Sailor VHF Radio
- New Flatscreen TV in the Aft Deck
- New Intellian Satellite Receiver
Engine Details, Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 8V396TB93
- ZF BW 255 3.76 To 1 Gears
- 12/24 Volt Battery Systems
- Two Northern Lights 42 KW 380 Volt Generators
- Atlas Shore Power Converter
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
SALT DANCER is a Dutch built custom yacht. Built by Royal Huisman established in 1884. Royal Huisman is a highly respected family owned custom yacht builders. The yard is proud of its Dutch maritime heritage, and its ability to push the boundaries of new technologies, and systems. Royal Huisman is more than a yacht builder, it’s a company dedicated to perfection.
15’ Boston Whaler W/60 Hp Outboard Motor
Two Yamaha 3 Man Wave Runners Just Serviced.
Bauer Two New 10 Man Life Rafts, One 8 Man.
Two New EPIRB’S.
Bow And Stern Davit
2 New Paddle Boards
Headhunter 2011 Sewer System.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.