1988 Carver 3205 Aft Cabin
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CARVER".
THIS BOAT IS THE ROOMY AND COMFORTABLE "3205 AFT CABIN" PROUDLY BUILT BY CARVER
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L FRESH WATER COOLED MERCRUISER INBOARDS WITH ONLY 830 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, PORTABLE COLEMAN GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, PORTABLE SEARCH LIGHT, SWIM PLATFORM, BIMINI, MOORING COVER AND MANY OTHER IMPROVEMENTS.
This very well kept 32' 1988 Carver Aft Cabin with low operating hours is in excellent condition.
Once you step aboard you will be able to tell that the owners have taken meticulous care of the vessel and as a result have made her the best she can be..
Carver engineers expertly designed the 3205 to make a great use of space.
The well planned layout allows for ease of movement and plenty of privacy.
The interior includes luxuries that you never thought you would find in a boat of this size.
Inside you will find the completely equipped Galley with a full refrigerator/freezer, three burner electric stove with oven, built in microwave and a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water.
Around the galley you will find teak parquet flooring and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage space for you and your families needs.
Next to the galley is the front Vee Berth with a privacy door and large overhead ventilation via a hatch.
Adjacent to this area is the forward head featuring a full shower with seat and plenty of storage and a vanity with a sink.
The aft stateroom with privacy door features a portside double berth and starboard side single berth.
There is plenty of storage and abundant ports with screens for lighting and fresh air.
The aft stateroom head also has a sink and vanity.
The flybridge features a bimini top with a full enclosure and seats for the captain and crew.
A sunbrella winter mooring cover is also included.
This boat is fully equipped for immediate fun from dishes to dock lines.
She is ready for cruising the bay, getaway weekends and endless enjoyable hours.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE AFT STATEROOM
- SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION
- COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY
- LARGE SALON
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH STALL SHOWER INT HE AFT CABNI
- LARGE AFT DECK
- EASY SIDE DECKS
- SWIM PLATFORM
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- STOVE TOP
- DEEP DISH SINK
- COFFEE MAKER
- UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- HAND HELD GPS
- FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION
- DEPTH FINDER
- FUME DETECTOR
- ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER
- VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- PORTABLE COLEMAN GENERATOR
- PORTABLE SEARCH LIGHT
- HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER
- BATTERY CHARGER
- SHORE POWER
- BILGE PUMPS
- TRIM TABS
- AC DC CONVERTER
- POLARITY INDICATORS
- FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- RACKS FOR FENDERS
- MOORING COVER
- BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPETING
- FLYBRIDGE STORAGE
- BIMINI TOP
- FULL ENCLOSURE
- BOW PULPIT
- SWIM PLATFORM
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES
- OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS
- WARDROBE LOCKERS
- HEADS (2) WITH HOLDING TANKS AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE
- MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE
- MEDICINE CABINET
- ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL IN THE AFT STATEROOM
- EXHAUST FANS
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- ENGINE ALARMS
- C.O. DETECTOR
- HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- AM FM CD PLAYER
- FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES
- INTERNAL STRAINERS
- FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS
- SPARE PROPS
- WINTERIZING AND ANTIFREEZE VALVES INSTALLED ON ENGINES, HEADS AND FRESH WATER SYSTEM.
- INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE ARE DISHES, FLATWARE, BLENDER, TOASTER OVEN, LIFE JACKETS, DIRT DEVIL VACUUM, WET VAC, FLARE KITS, C.O. AND SMOKE DETECTORS, DOCK LINES, TWIN POWER CORDS, SPARE ANCHOR, SPARE PROPS, DECK CHAIRS, WINTER MOORING COVER, PORTABLE ELECTRIC OIL CHANGE PUMP AND PORTABLE COLEMAN GENERATOR.