1988 Chris Craft 500 Constellation
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) This 50' Chris-Craft Constellation has classic features and drop-dead good looks. Walk around decks, large flybridge, comfortable aft deck, and traditional salon make her stand out in any marina. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway, this 50' Constellation is ready to accommodate with three staterooms.
On deck we start with a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, wide side decks, and side doors to pilothouse and aft deck. The aft salon has sofa, ice maker and entertainment center. The aft deck has access to swim platform. Forward is the lower helm with Furuno radar, GPS, Robertson autopilot, Danforth compass, and VHF radio. Steps connect the lower helm with spacious bridge with radar arch and full enclosure.
The main salon has large windows and warm wood tones providing a comfortable and relaxing living area. There is convertible queen sofa, dinette, and entertainment center. There is a full galley with wood cabinets, full size refrigerator, microwave oven, Princess 4-burner range with oven, Kenmore dishwasher, trash compactor,and stainless steel sink with Instant Hot water.
There are three staterooms. The forward stateroom has upper and lower bunks, head compartment, and laundry with washer & dryer. The center stateroom/office has upper and lower berths, desk, book shelves. There is a guest / day head compartment across from the office. The master aft cabin has queen berth, dressing table, cedar-lined hanging locker and private head with vanity and tub.
This Chris-Craft is powered by twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel engine. Five Marine Air reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort and an Onan 20-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. This beautiful 50' motor yacht is exceptionally well maintained and ready to cruise. This is not a restoration, she has had owners who have cared for her. Call now and make an appointment to see for yourself what classic boating is all about.
- Large open flybridge with radar arch
- Bimini top and Eisenglass curtains
- Centerline helm forward
- Wet bar
- Guest lounge aft
- Pilothouse full lower station
- Flybridge and side deck access
- Comfortable above deck salon
- Entertainment center
- Ice maker
- Aft deck with transom door access to swim platform
- Large salon
- Convertible queen sofa
- Dinette with under-seat storage
- Technics sound system with cassette, DVD, and newer speakers
- Panasonic wide screen television
- Galley with full-size refrigerator, Princess 4-burner range with oven, Kenmore dishwasher, microwave, trash compactor, and stainless steel double sink with instant hot water
- Forward cabin with twin berths
- Forward head with shower and vanity
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Amidships cabin with office & double berth, fold down bunks, desk, book shelves, and storage
- Guest / Day head with vanity and shower
- Master aft cabin with island queen berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, vanity, private head with vanity and bath tub
Electronics & Navigation
- Robertson auto pilot
- Furuno radar
- Garmin GPS
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio
- Danforth compass
- Four televisions
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6v92 diesel engines
- 550 horsepower, 2000 hours
- Onan 20-kW generator with 1200 hours
- Five Marine Air HVAC units
- Washer and dryer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.