1988 Chung Hwa Cockpit M/Y
Just Reduced!....Financing Available!
La Dolce Vita is built by the high end builder Chung Haw and also known by CHB, the model is a Seamaster 44 Cockpit Motor Yacht that's perfect for the cruising couple and is ideally suited for living aboard. Featuring economical twin Volvo 305hp diesels, a generator, reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, and a stackable washer and dryer also the bottom has been peeled and barrier coated and is ready for her new owners. She has a teak interior, convertible dinette, voluminous storage, large master stateroom and spacious aft deck with wet bar, plus a Walker Bay dinghy. Cockpit facilitates all water sports, and helps make docking a breeze.
Guest stateroom forward with single-over/double-under bunks to port. Lighted, mirrored vanity opposite to starboard. Opening hatch overhead. One opening port light. Ensuite head with shower aft to starboard. Opening port light in head. Fully equipped galley aft to port, convertible dinette opposite to starboard. Up two steps to salon. Forward facing windows, and sliding windows port and starboard provide ample light and natural ventilation. Twin facing love seats and coffee table to port, swivel chair opposite. Entertainment center aft to port. From salon aft and down three steps to master stateroom. Frigidaire stacked washer and dryer concealed in locker to starboard of companionway. Master features walkaround queen berth. Opening hatch in bulkhead behind berth. Sliding windows port and starboard. Lighted mirrored vanity and dressing table to port. Ensuite head with stall shower forward to port. Sliding window in head compartment. From salon, up four steps to fully enclosed aft deck. Aft deck features factory hardtop, solid wing doors, fiberglass weatherboards, table and four cushioned chairs, and wet bar with refrigerator. Opening gate and three-step vertical ladder provides access to cockpit and transom door opens to swim platform. From aft deck up three steps to spacious, fully enclosed flybridge. Helm station and helm seat on the centerline, bench seating to port and starboard. Flybridge seats seven comfortably. Beautiful teak and teak parquet, and very generous drawer and hanging locker storage throughout.
The Salon has a very open and rich feeling featuring forward facing windows and large, sliding windows port and starboard for ample light and natural ventilation. Two facing custom built love seats, separated by an exquisite Plexiglas coffee table are to the port side with a swivel barrel chair and matching ottoman to starboard. The interior was redone in 2009 by a California Designer. Expensive fabrics were used throughout and the workmanship is top quality. There are storage compartments built into both love seats and the ottoman. Venetian blinds and custom draperies.
Galley is forward and two steps down from the salon and features a large, refrigerator/freezer, stove with oven, microwave, stainless steel sinks and dishwasher. On the starboard side there is a large dinette and it converts to a double bed. Lots of storage, also a new unused 400 gallons per day Watermaker.
- AbsoCold Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kenmore Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Instant hot Water Dispenser
- Galley Maid Princess Three-Burner Electric Stove with Oven
- Frigidaire Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Hot Water Heater
- Pressure and Dockside Fresh Water Systems
- Central Vacuum System
- Flojet Accumulator Tank
- Formica Countertop
- Trash Bin
- Sharp microwave oven
The flybridge is covered by an aluminum framed top and also enclosed with strataglass side curtains. The 24-mile color radar, autopilot and depth finder and the Garmin GPSMAP 4212 along with the Glendinning engine synchronizer.
The Aft Deck features teak wing doors and fully enclosed with Strataglass curtains, lighted teak bar includes a refrigerator and sink, a centered gate and stainless steel ladder lead from the aft deck to the cockpit. A transom door opens to the large fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder, the cockpit provides lots of space for fishing, swimming and line handling.
- Fenders and Lines
- Bow Pulpit and Rails
- USCG Safety Package
- Swim Ladder
- Electric Horn
- Side Stanchions and Rails
- 35lb stainless steel plow anchor
- Swim Platform
- Jabsco Remote Controlled Searchlight
- Navigation Lights
- Fiberglass Deck
- Electrical Service Sea Wolf Anchor Windlass with Capstan
- Fender Rack
- Raymarine Raypilot RP650 Autopilot
- Garmin 4212 GPS Plotter
- Sharp Flat Screen (Aft Deck)
- Samsung Flat Screen (MSR)
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Phonecom Ships Intercom System
- Raymarine SL-70C Color 24 Mile Radar
- Standard Horizon Depth Sounder
- Sony CDP-CE345 Five Disc CD Player
- 40 Insigna Flat Screen (Salon)
- Raymarine L365 Depth Sounder
- Standard 5100012 Hailer
- Uniden Polaris VHF Radio
- Central Vacuum System
- 30A X 2 Dockside Electrical Cables
- Professional Mariner 50A Automatic Battery Charger
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator in Sound Shield
- Inverter with Three Group 31 Batteries
- Stat power 2KW with Remote Inverter Power Switch
- House and Start Batteries
- Battery Parallel Switch
- 12V DC/110V AC
- Holding Tank and Macerator
- Two Vacu Flush Heads
- High Output Alternators
- Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Volvo & Westerbeke Are Fresh Water Cooled
- Three Bilge Pumps
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Two Cruisair 16 Thousand Btu, Three Zone Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
- Engine Room Fresh Water Supply
- Bilge Blowers
- Morse Mechanical Controls
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Shaft Vibration Dampers
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Fireboy Halon Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Engine Gauges in Engine Room
- Whale Manual Bilge Pump
- Sight Gauges On Fuel Tanks
With no exterior teak to maintain, stacked washer and dryer, dishwasher, central vacuum system, large dinette, plenty of storage, nice aft deck, spacious, very comfortable and the perfect live aboard or cruiser with very good fuel economy.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.