1988 Sea Master CPMY
Purchased by current owner in July 2016. Plans have changed so must sell. Survey available.
Economical twin Volvo 305 hp diesels, generator, reverse cycle heat and air conditioning and washer/dryer.
Bottom has been peeled and barrier coated and fresh antifouling applied in July, 2016.
Flybridge, teak interior, large master stateroom, spacious aft deck with wet bar and cockpit to facilitate water sports and docking. Anyone searching for a Marine Trader, Hatteras, Grand Banks or Californian should take a close look at La Dolce Vita.
Contact the central agent for a link to 110 high definition photographs
Two cabin, two head, central air and heat with galley, salon, fly bridge, aft deck and cockpit.
Master stateroom aft with walk-around queen bed and guest stateroom forward, each with ensuite bathroom and shower.
A stacked washer and dryer is conveniently located in the passageway.
A fully equipped galley forward of salon with convertible dinette which converts to a double berth..
The salon was renovated in 2009 by an interior decorator utilizing expensive fabrics venetian blinds, custom draperies and yacht quality finish. Storage compartments built into both love seats and the ottoman. Ample light and natural ventilation provided through forward facing windows with sliding windows port and starboard.
New carpeting in the salon was installed in 2016.
Fully enclosed aft deck with refrigerator and wet bar and a beautiful lighted glassware locker.
Fully enclosed fly bridge with helm station and seating for seven.
Fully equipped galley galley down with a dinette on the starboard side that converts to a double bed. Galley is supported by a new 400 gallons per day watermaker.
- AbsoCold Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kenmore Dishwasher (not working)
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- Galley Maid Princess Three-Burner Electric Stove with Oven
- Frigidaire Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Hot Water Heater
- Pressure and Dockside Fresh Water Systems
- Central Vacuum System
- Flojet Accumulator Tank
- Formica Countertop
- Trash Bin
- Sharp microwave oven
The flybridge is covered by an aluminum framed top and enclosed with Strataglass side curtains, providing a comfortable and safe area in all weather conditions. A full electronics and navigation package, including depth finder, auto pilot, Garmin plotter and Glenndening engine syncronizers is within easy reach of the helm.
La Dolce Vita's aft deck is what makes this design all come together. Easy access to the cockpit for line handling and a comfortable enclosed living area on the most inclement days. Also just a few steps up into the fly bridge. This area features teak wing doors, port and starboard. A transom door leads down to the cockpit for fishing, swimming or simply hanging out.
- Raymarine Raypilot RP 650 autopilot
- Garmin 4212 GPS Plotter
- Sharp Flat Screen TV (aft deck)
- Samsung Flat Screen (Master stateroom)
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Phonecom Ships Intercom System
- Standard Horizon Depth Sounder
- Sony 5 disc CD player
- Insigna Flat Screen 40 TV (Main Salon)
- Raymarine L365 Depth Sounder
- Standard 5100012 hailer
- Uniden Polaris VHF
Electrical & Mechanical Details
- (2) 30 amp shore power cables
- Professional Mariner 50A Automatic Battery Charger
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator in Sound Shield
- Inverter with Three Group 31 Batterie
- Central Vacuum System
- Battery Parallel Switch
- 12V DC/110V AC
- Stat power 2KW with Remote Inverter Power Switch
- House and Start Batteries
- Sea Wolf Electric Windlass
- Electric Horn
- Jabsco Remote Controlled Searchlight
- Navigation lights
- Volvo & Westerbeke Are Fresh Water Cooled
- Three Bilge Pumps
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Two Vacu Flush Heads
- High Output Alternators
- Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Holding Tank and Macerator
- Shaft Vibration Dampers
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Fireboy Halon Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Engine Gauges in Engine Room
- Whale Manual Bilge Pump
- Sight Gauges On Fuel Tanks
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Engine Room Fresh Water Supply
- Bilge Blowers
- Morse Mechanical Controls
- Two Cruisair 16k Btu, Three Zone Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
- Fiberglass decks (NO teak)
- SS Fender Racks
- USCG Safety Package
- Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
- 35 lb SS Plow Anchor