1989 Chung Hwa Cockpit MY
** SOLD **
We are pleased to offer “BRANCH OFFICE” for worldwide sale. She is a 47’ Chung Hwa Cockpit Motor Yacht (CMPY) made of Fiberglass, (2) two stateroom, (2) two ensuite head/showers, Twin CAT 3208TA’s, Diesel Generator, AC, Full beam aft cabin, (2) Two helm stations, enclosed sundeck and large bridge with seating.
Rare to find a CPMY in this price range. The cockpit is easy to access from the large sundeck and perfect for diving & fishing. If your boating includes children this feature is a must have.
Owner is motivated to sell! Get in the game and make an offer!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER! WE CAN GET YOU THE BEST FINANCE RATES! CURRENTLY STARTING AT 4.99% FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Major Price Reduction!
- Open main salon with entertainment center
- Cream colored leather double recliner
- Lower Helm Station to Starboard
- Galley to Aft Port Side
- White gelcoat sink
- 120v refrigerator with freezer
- 120v Princess 3-burner stove with broiler and oven
- Sunbeam, stainless steel microwave
- Allure by NuTone stainless steel range hood with exhaust fan and lights
- Owners Cabin is Full beam aft cabin
- Walk around queen berth
- Dressing Table
- Full length cedar lined hanging lockers
- Drawers for storage
- Ensuite head & shower
Forward Guest Cabin
- Island style berth
- Cedar lined lockers
- Drawers for storage
- Ensuite head & Shower
- Molded FRP flybridge with helm station and crew seating areas
- Pedestal helm chair
- L-shaped bench seat and bench seating with white vinyl covered cushions
- Blue canvas bimini top
- Tinted plastic spray shield
- Stainless steel tubular rail and stanchion surrounds the flybridge
- Full clear plastic zippered enclosures with mesh screens for the flybridge and aft deck
Ground Tackle & Safety Equipment
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Hydraulic steering system is Capillano by Teleflex
- (2) Two steering stations: main salon helm and flybridgeHydraulic steering system is Capillano by Teleflex
- Lead acid battery powered 12 volt system
- (2) Two Marinco 125v/30amp shore power inlets
- GFCI outlets in wet areas
- (2) Two 50’ 125v/30amp shorepower cords and 250v/50amp splitter
- Onan generator model 12.5MDL3J26501A, 12.5 kw, 120v/240v
Below Waterline Machinery
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Two four cycle V-8 turbo charged CAT 3208A engines, 375 hp each
- Throttle controls at both upper and lower helm stations
- Closed reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled exhaust
- Hydraulic transmission; Twin Disc Model MG-507-1
She is not perfect. Issues found are some minor cracks in gelcoat and she is in need of a good compound and wax. Engines, as well as Generator, pop off and seem strong. Owner is motivated and calling for offers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.